=o
I just got into the BC closed beta. For anyone else who's in, I'll probably be either Fenna or Fenora, a couple variations on Fanae that I've been using.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
And yanno, sharing your username and password with close, trusted friends totally wouldn't be a security breech. :biggrin:
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
*squint*

Haven't been able to play Fanae, Shurka, or Keredunc yet, unfortunately - there's some kinda naming bug that's preventing people from renaming newly-copied characters so they can be played. =/ But I've made a BE pally and a Draenei shaman, and both of the starting areas are gorgeous.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
Fanae Wrote:But I've made a BE pally and a Draenei shaman, and both of the starting areas are gorgeous.

*whimpers*
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
((If you like, contact Celorathan and I shall send you some gold to purchase bags, moth pets, shirts, swords, and whatever else you want. ))