members access
Hail tribe, I'm not sure who to talk to so i figured I would post here and hope the correct person reads this. I have yet to be granted access to the members section of our web site :-(... please help i want to know whats going on... ~cry~ ok thats all i needed to say thank you.

see you all online, Utsusemi
I think Kretol is the man to talk to about this.
Vote Akora for MA!
Up at the top there is a link named usergroups. I clicked that which took me to a page that listed the different groups. On the one that said member, I chose join group after I became a grunt at one of the moots and within a couple days I was able to log in to the member portions of the boards. Hope that helps a little. Kretol is still the one that takes care of it, but I think it's easier for him to keep track of who needs that way.
I'm not quiet sure why but when I tried to do the join group thing it shot back an error saying it couldn't send an e-mail?
((If you read the sticky thread in this forum above, you will find that the error message is something everyone sees. It is just bugged that way for now, it should still work.

I hope that clears things up for you, thank you kindly for your patience Utsusemi!

- Eveline ))