application for Serous
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise. Senior Sergeant Serous,Though my service was limited to the the Valley of Alterac, I achieved many victories in those bloodied snowbound fields. 2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other. I found my calling as a Warrior at a young age,I feel at home face to face with creatures that most only see in their nightmares.. 3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time. Well,*arches a brow and tries to remember his cloudy past* As a young bull I pretty much raised myself. as early as I can remember I was hunting just to just to keep my belly full,though I quickly discovered that some of the thing's I was hunting carried strange treasures...some shiny and seeming quite valuable, I carried them to orgrimmar to consult with a fellow named Dran Doffers. He told me stories of beings with such immense power that they haunted my dreams,I would wake up in a cold sweat clutching my axe..It was then that I realized that the only way to quell them would be to face them in combat.Thus began my formal training in the ways of the blade.For many years I would hone my skills in the darkest crypts and dungeons that I could find in my travels across Azeroth,Facing many of the creatures that I had heard about so long ago.This is where you find me now,Still seeking out the most deadly of creatures,The most crazed of beings so that one day..There will be nothing left to fear. 4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid. Well as you can imagine I was a quick study in First Aid,Then I became a master of blacksmithing so that my armor wouldn't remain dented and gashed.I found that I needed raw materials so I started mining it from the earth. 5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any? At a very young age I found a home with the Rottens,We stood in battle together for so long that I called them my family. 6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong. I have fought alongside the tribe for some time now, I remember the Ironluck runs to ZG,They were the most fun I ever had in that cursed jungle..Most recently are our adventures into Karazhan.I have made great friends venturing into that place,And decided that I would love to become part of the tribe. 7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past? Once I faced off against the Firelord himself,Ragnaros.After many long hardfought battles,We finally emerged victorious. 8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them? I am ever searching for more powerfull enemies,Hoping one day to face Illidan himself,To put an end to his madness. 9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth? The sting of battle,The thrill of victory,The countless hours of planning after being defeated so that next time,The outcome shall be very different. 10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself. I have, and I agree to everything 100%
((Darnit Munkeh, use your enter key!

Translated from Munkeh-speakSmile)

------------------------------------

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

Senior Sergeant Serous. Though my service was limited to the the Valley of Alterac, I achieved many victories in those bloodied snowbound fields.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I found my calling as a Warrior at a young age. I feel at home face to face with creatures that most only see in their nightmares.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Well,*arches a brow and tries to remember his cloudy past* as a young bull I pretty much raised myself. As early as I can remember I was hunting just to just to keep my belly full, though I quickly discovered that some of the thing's I was hunting carried strange treasures... some shiny and seeming quite valuable, I carried them to Orgrimmar to consult with a fellow named Dran Doffers. He told me stories of beings with such immense power that they haunted my dreams, I would wake in a cold sweat clutching my axe... It was then that I realized that the only way to quell them would be to face them in combat. Thus began my formal training in the ways of the blade. For many years I would hone my skills in the darkest crypts and dungeons that I could find in my travels across Azeroth, facing many of the creatures that I had heard about so long ago. This is where you find me now, still seeking out the most deadly of creatures, the most crazed of beings, so that one day... there will be nothing left to fear.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Well as you can imagine I was a quick study in First Aid, then I became a master of blacksmithing so that my armor wouldn't remain dented and gashed. I found that I needed raw materials so I started mining it from the earth.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

At a very young age I found a home with the Rottens. We stood in battle together for so long that I called them my family.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I have fought alongside the tribe for some time now. I remember the Ironluck runs to ZG, they were the most fun I ever had in that cursed jungle... and most recently are our adventures into Karazhan. I have made great friends venturing into that place and decided that I would love to become part of the tribe.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Once I faced off against the Firelord himself, Ragnaros. After many long hard fought battles, we finally emerged victorious.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I am ever searching for more powerful enemies, hoping one day to face Illidan himself and put an end to his madness.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

The sting of battle, the thrill of victory, and the countless hours of planning after being defeated so that next time the outcome shall be very different.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have, and I agree to everything 100%

------------------------------------

((Serous' backstory as told by those that use him for a meat shield can be found here))
((Serous! Yay! It's about freakin' time, you!))

Having traveled deep into the depths of Karazhan with Serous at hand to protect us all, I am more than honored to see his official application to Ironsong. A fine warrior, humorous friend (and somehow the -only- one who can seem to run away from the Big Bag Wolf properly!), I'm excited he finally got around to doing this. While it may be impossible the fill the void that seeing all the Rottens leave my create for him, I am hopeful and positive that Ironsong can again provide Serous the friendship and home he once knew. He is one worthy of Ironsong and most certainly the aid of our blades in battle! : )
*Kretol is afflicted by Wall-of-Text stun!*
Serous, or Munkeh as his friends call him, is by far one of the best companions to have in battle. Reliable, dependable, and true.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Serous Entry To Ironsong Post Damoxian 4 3,230 05-23-2007, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Guest