Zurishaddi
Greetin's, Ironsong Tribe!

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

-Zurishaddi. That be all.

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

-Shaman.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

-*Ahem.* Well, I be a young troll, who got no family. I been without a tribe, goin' from place to place, and jus' now I be findin' out my ability to talk to de spirits as a shaman. My history be long and hard, and I been tried in heart and spirit. My heart be wantin' somebody t' share my burdens. I be a young troll, but I be growin'. If ya be really interested in how I come to be what I am, I be more than happy to tell ya my tale another time!

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

-Leatherworking.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

-None in dis world, mon. *Sighs.* None.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

- One day, I be explorin' de great city of Orgrimmar. Grand place, it is! Grand! But den I hear somethin' comin' from de Chief, Thrall, congratulatin' a few Horde defenders. I asked around, and dey were de heroes from Irongsong. I be hearin' many good tings about de family that is Ironsong, and I be aspirin' to be one day a part of dat family. I once wrote to de lady Shillatae expressin' interest in findin' more to de world, as she be one of de heroes Thrall mentioned. She referred me here, to de totem. Great lady, mon! Hah!

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

- It may sound questionable, but I been' seen killin' de warlock Zalazane. Dis be great in my history, as he be de death of my parents. I know if ain't much, mon, compared to some of ya, but to each his own, eh?

8 ) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

- My greatest desires... hrmm. I must say I be wantin' to grow spiritually, as any Troll should. But more importantly, I just be wantin' to join a family, or tribe, for de sake of fighting for somethin' greater than myself. Somethin' to be loyal to. The Horde comes to mind when I say dat, aye, but I be wantin' something... personal. Somethin' I love, mon.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

-De most enjoyable thing be talkin', laughin', sharin' memories with friends. One man say to me, "In this great future, ya can't forget your past." I enjoy not forgettin' de time I spend adventurin', if that makes sense. I just enjoy de people, I guess. 'Course, I enjoy de fightin' too! Hah!

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?

-Of course, mon! De Code be WHY I be wantin' to join!

*Bows.* De spirits protect ya, wherever ya go, and whatever ya decide. Long live Ironsong, with me or without me!