Zul'Aman Sunday Raid
I am going to give a ZA raid on Sunday nights (alternating with Kara) a try. Depending on how it goes, I may try to do ZA when it resets before Tues., which is the other raid from IST that goes in there, and Kara when it does not.

Therefore, this Sunday at 600p Server, March 9, we will give ZA a go. If you are interested, please post here.

ZA is fun, but hard. Our goals are to have fun, experience new content, and not wipe a thousand times (see first goal). Kara-level gear is really a must, though we can treat this on a case-by-case basis. You will need Omen, ORA2, and BigWigs mods (or their equivalents) at a minimum. This is a firm requirement. These mods really make possible the necessary coordination.

I will post a lineup before Sunday night, and at first, will try to have a mix of raiders that are new to ZA and have some experience there. Don't be upset if you don't get in first time (of course, this also depends on interest level). Our goal with these raids on Sunday is to gear people up in Kara so that they can move on to stuff like ZA. Be patient and we will work toward getting everybody to dance on Zul'jin's corpse.

I am also considering alternating the time between 600p and 700p server so that most people can come. When you post, list your prefered time. ZA is something you should all experience.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I would like to add that all individuals going should have Ventrillo installed, so at the very least they can hear the instructions being screamed into it. <chuckles>

That said, its my son's 3rd Birthday on Sunday, so I will be unable to attend, but would like to take part in these raids in the future.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
I'd like to come, I'd be keen to bring Van (pewpew mageling) or Eo (shadowpriest -- would be willing to spec healy if necessary), whichever was needed.
Have the required mods installed, and I never use vent.. ever.. *coughs.. hard*
6:00 pm
Cora and I will likely go, though I need to install Omen on her laptop.

But Smash Brothers Brawl comes out that day and I have a midnight appointment with a Gamestop. I might miss the first try in my enthusiasm to beat the cartoon crud out of my friends.
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
I'm intersted in going im prolly near bar minimum stats on BB but I went once before and it was fun.

6:00
Looks like you might need some heals...I am in for ZA. I will attend the first and see if its ok time wise since I work weekedays and 6pm (7 for me) only gives me a couple hours to do some raiding since I am up at 5am.
Oryx and I are interested in a 7 p.m. ZA raid! So if the ZA raids alternate between 6 and 7 p.m. we'd be delighted to join on the 7 p.m. days.

-Z
I am interested...thanks Jab!

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
If you're in need of a tank Jabadue, I will make time to be there. Let me know.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
For folks interested, see the recommended gear requirements. Jaba's not kidding when he's saying ZA is hard. Everyone needs to have good dps cycles, not just gear, which is the most common problem for IST raids. That said, ZA is a blast with a group that can handle it Smile
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
Logros Wrote:..see the recommended gear requirements..

someone needs to poke the noob author of that thread to finish what he started already! :p
Well, the entire thread could really be simplified to: "If you can't sleepwalk through Kara, bring lots and lots of repair bill money. If you can, just bring lots." :lol:
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
I don't see why this is considered so hard. I went with a pug once and all anyone had to do is tell me when to move to a certain spot and what to pound on and we did fine only died like 4-5 times it was fun.
We will certainly try to have some fun Wink

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sunday Raid jabadue 2 2,011 05-26-2008, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Sunday Raid April 13 jabadue 13 4,795 04-14-2008, 06:03 AM
  Zul'Aman Sunday, 3/16 Kosath 23 8,340 03-18-2008, 08:04 AM