Zuipol
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

I am Zuipol, troll of da Darkspear tribe, forma' First Sergeant of da Horde and Guardian (third officer) of da Bloodbound Clan.

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a Mage of da 60th level, and I bear water of da crystal variety!

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Da story of my life isn't all dat complex nor dat interestin. Both my parents were strong wit da voodoo, but not strong enough ta overcome death itself or temptation to da dark arts.

My fatha, a witch docta of the Darkspear was slain by dose vile and disgustin murlocs in da battle for da Echo Isles. My mudder? Well...afta servin in da Warchief's army durin da last war wit da Burnin' Legion, she got all touched in da head. Got it in her mind ta run off in search of greater power. Last I heard of her she was givin herself to da corruption of the Atal'ai....

*ahems* Well, dat be enough of dat topic, eh?! I'm just a simple troll tryin ta make his way in dis world, all da while burning da hair off a few gnomes and elves I can wit my fireballs! Hehehe! I'm a loyal servant to da Warchief and to dis here grand Horde same as everyone else, and I'm ready ta die for da greater good. If I get some of dat dere Thunderbrew on da way, all the better!

((Zuipol was discovered and given his early training by a Forsaken, who was once a mage of Dalaran formerly known as Aiden Burzmali. Because Zuipol's apprenticeship was through an ex-human instead of the mages of the Darkspear, he was introduced to a basic understanding of Common, it's grammatical structure and vocabulary. All of this was, of course, translated into Orcish by Burzmali, however the teachings have left an impact on Zuipol's speech patterns. As a result he'll slip in and out of a troll accent and many times will use words that no troll would be expected to use.))

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I'm a full fledged herbalist and alchemist, makin tings from major mana potions, ta greater nature protection potions, and even have a few elixer of mongoose and armor potions stashed away here or dare (and don't ask, cause I won't tell ya where!)

I've also been certified as a sergeon of da Horde, so if any of ya's need healin and there's no priesty around, I be happy ta patch ya up!

Just don't ask me ta cook or take me on a fishin trip off the coast of da Plaguelands, cause I'm thinkin I might not be too much help to ya.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Da only clan I been apart of, aside from bein born to da Darkspear, is da Bloodbound clan. Bunch'a fine Hordies dey are, too! Unfortunately most of dem either wit da spirits now or out on some epic quest which dere might not be any return. I could could dem all as the greatest allies a troll could ask for, and it pains me ta have to say goodbye to dem.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Da Ironsong are full of some of da greatest warriors dis here Horde has ever known, and seeins how I hope to someday be seen da same way, it's only natural I wanna become one of ya! Hehe. *sly smirk*

As fer memorable interactions wit members? Ah, good ole Akora and Arabeth. Two of da finest warriors I've met servin da Warchief. Honorable, strong, and sharp as an Orc's axe! More dan once dey come to our rescue, and more dan once did dey ensure a victory for da Bloodbound and for da Horde. I would go so far as ta say we owe dem a debt of honor, and for dat I trow my self at da mercy of your venerable council of eldahs.

I also spents lots 'o time in my earlier magin years with dat troll priesty ya got named Quijin. Hehe, we had some fun times, raidin through dat human city of Stratholme, bonkin heads in Scholomance and udder places I can't even remember.

((After the basic implosion of Bloodbound I've found myself wanting to move to a guild that would have the same feel of comradre and family as Bloodbound, while also being a large enough guild to support many of the demands of the end-game grind. I also wanted to join a guild that was heavily based in RP, and discovering Kretol's membership essentially sealed the deal. Akora and Arabeth have been very good friends as well, and overall quality of the members of Ironsong that I have encountered in my time in Azeroth has seemed second to none.))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Oooh, dat's a question I dunno if I can answer yet or not. While I've seen my share of hardships, dere's still quite a lot left to go for me. I've never had a vision, never spoke with da anscestors nor da spirits, and I've never been fully tested ta what I tink is my greatest ability. Not less you countin the time I faced off against four squeakies and beat dem all to da ground! Hehe.

I be guessin my greatest trial was discoverin da fate of my mudder...and her betrayal to da Horde. *pauses a few moments as though to collect thoughts* I always assumed she was, ya know, gone to da spirits wit my fatha, but..findin out what she became? What she gave up just ta feel da same demonic powers she felt durin da war wit da Scourge? I dunno. I know I be usin many of da same types of powers wit da spells I unleash, but I don't tink I'm evil. I don't tink I've given up my soul to da demons...at least, I hope I haven't.

8.) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My greatest desire is ta burn a hole tru dose backstabbin squeakies and dare pink skinned lackies! *he growls lightly* Da Warchief trusted da Alliance, and what do dey do? Dey attack us! Day in and day out dey attack us, when all we wanna do is live peacefully! So my greatest desire is ta beat dem as much as I can, and iffin I gain respect or noteriety in da Horde, so much da better! I hear da rewards for exceptional servants to da Horde are great, and dose sound good too!

Dere's also a lot of dis world I haven't seen yet, and I hear da tales bein shouted from Orgrimmar ta Booty Bay. Dere's a lot left for me ta do, I just need da allies to get it done. Da more I can help udders, da stronger dis here Horde becomes and dere's a lotta helpin left to be doin!

((Primarily I'm looking to move beyond the level that I'm at right now and to finally experience the things that I've been missing out on by being in a small guild and essentially too shy to go about getting on my own. I still have not really experienced Molten Core, I've only seen two bosses in Zul'Gurub, I've never touched Blackwing Lair, and I love to PvP but have not found a group of people I really enjoyed playing with. These are all things that I'm hoping to experience through membership of Ironsong, plus I know that I can be a valuable addition to anything the tribe wishes to undertake. I just need a chance to prove it.))

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Gnomes! Dey taste so good if ya give dem da right spices and...er...dat's not whatcha mean, is it?

Azeroth is a huge place, wit a lotta stuff goin on all da time. I'm a shy troll (comes with so many thousands of years of warrin and isolationism) so I don't get out ta meet folks as much as I probably should. We all brudders and sistahs of da Horde, yah? I have met some good Hordies tho...lotsa udder trolls, orcies, moos, and even da ex-humans have all had da spirit of da warrior in dem dat I can connect with.

I just like da travellin. I like ta move from place to place, and upkeep da duty and debt of honor my tribe has given to da Warchief. If dat means protectin da Undercity, Grom'gol, Freewind, Crossroads or da grand city of Ogrimmar itself, dat's what I do!

So I s'pose dat's what I enjoy da most about these adventures: fightin along side my brudders and sistahs to help make a place in dis world for us all.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?

Yah, read dem front and back and agree to it all! For da Horde!