Zuel's Application
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
To some, I am the prophet. To others, I am the cursed. But my true name, is Zuel. I was awared with these titles, or some, accused by those of my origional home world.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
Since I can remember, I was always interested in the forces of Fire, the way it can create life as well as destroy it. As I pondered what I was to do with the rest of my life, I came across another troll, like myself. He introduced me into the field of Arcane magic, which I took the care to give my pledge to those of the Mage Order.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
As you know, my name is Zuel. I am not a domestic civilian of the world of Azeroth. I came here, by accident of course, while training in the subdimensional world of Argratin. My home world,Turglan, was a place of magnificent perfection. This world was covered with lush forests, crystal clear oceans, much of which is found on this world as well. I was the heir to rule my clan, the Blood Shadow clan, which hailed from the mountains of Zur'toro. The Blood Shadow clan was one of the largest troll kingdoms in all the land. Our rivals, the Obsidian Espara, were those who wished to be the only great troll kingdom in all the land, and there for, attempted to destroy us. Weeks passed, with us not knowing of their pressence. One night, after I came back from a hunt with some of my clan, as well as Hex Magister Farg, I came to my room, and began to sleep. In my dream, a being of great power came to me. It had the shape of an Arcane Rune, with a blinding yellowish white aura around it. It did not speak our language, but what ever he spoke in, I understood. He told me, that my world was doomed to die, and that his race had watched over me since birth, claiming that I had a certain destiny to fufil on another planet. I remember sitting there, not sure what to say. As I pondered what I was to say, the aura around the being increased, and engulfed me. I awoke, days later on a planet which I knew nothing about. I spent the next few years studying the land, the people, anything I saw. It was after six years of studying and learning, I came to the Horde and asked entership, which they granted. Until this day, I am seeking the destiny this being of light fortold to me, as well as to find a way back to my home planet, to see if their is still yet hope to save my clan and my family.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
My professions, which I thought were necessary for me and for others, is Tailoring, as well as Enchanting. Both of these I learned could help me, as well as be of great use to others.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
After my transportation, I had no clan. I searched for one that would remind me of home, and I did, VOX. The members of the VOX clan were great, or, so I thought. After spending months with these members of the Horde, I came to realize that, they sought only to excell in riches and power for themselves, and not for the Horde as a whole. Upon seeing this, I realized they were not for me. I search for a Clan that wishes to fufil their own destiny with greatness while showing Honor to those who help them, as well as to help the Horde as a whole.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I became interested in joining the Ironsong Tribe becuase I see within these members, the traits I deem most necessary to survive. Honor, Respect, Compasion, and also Love. Sadly, I have not had the pleasure, nor the honor of meeting a member from this Tribe in person, but I do wish to change that.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
I believe my most greatest trial I have whitnessed, was to abandon all those who I hole dear, forsake my land, and to let me people perrish to an unknown race or being, to fufil a certain destiny I know nothing about. I still seek a way to prevent the doom of my planet, as well as to fufil my destiny, what ever it may be.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My goals, though they seem hard, is to clense this world of those who seek to destroy the Horde. This is my top goal, becuase I am not to let another world fall prey to its predators, not again.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
The thing I enjoy most in Azeroth, is traveling with others of the Horde. Accomplishing goals to better the Horde is a good cause, but to do it with others, to me, is fascinating. You get to learn how other people live, get to know how others view life as well as the world. You get to know their desires and their hopes. I feel that is what I seek most in my adventures.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?
I have indeed read the Code of Conduct, and I agree to all terms and rules stated in the document. I promise to fufil these goals and more. As long as I draw breath, I shall see them carried out in myself, as well as in others who have lost sight of the Code of Conduct.
((From the CoC:

4. Role-playing. All members of the tribe are expected to be familiar with the history of Azeroth. While some of us take this to a level bordering on the encyclopedic, a working familiarity with basic timelines will suffice. In addition to this, all players are expected to have a character concept that makes sense within the context of Azerothian history. This concept should be readily communicable through the player's in-character words and actions, and players are expected to remain in character a majority of the time. Guildchat should be in character (IC) as much as possible, but out of character (OOC) chat is permitted as long as it is clearly defined by double parenthesis ((as such)).

Being from a subdimension kinda seems to conflict with the bolded part.))

[Edit: Criminey, forgot my parenthesis!]
((Kinda sorta Kretol it is stated in the history lore that the titans made thousands of worlds throughout the nether and the naruu were beings that traveled from world to world bringing the blessings of the light to those worlds and the "doom" on his planet does go with the legion destroying whole worlds and enslaveing races....just my 2 cents on the matter Smile ))
(( if u guys want i can try and come up with a lore of my character that is more Azeroth based, if my current one interferes with the clan's lore))
Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

As some of you may know, my name is Zuel. I have two younger brothers (Gornax, and Krogar). My parents abandonded the three of us when we were all roughly 3 years old, so I know knowthing about them besides my father had long, braided green hair.

I was about the age of thirty-two at the year 6, where Orgrim Doomhammer took the mantel of leadership. During that time, we trolls were not yet allied with the Horde. I followed the troll leader named Zu'jin. One day, I had the honor of fighting with this honorable Witchdoctor, as well as some of the officers of the tribe. We were out, hunting some ogres. We came across a cave, and so we entered. To our surprise, the ogres were dead on the floor, and humans were swarming all over the place. We fought valiantly, and some of us died, but in the end the humans prevailed and took us as prisoners. Later that night, as we were tied up and sitting by the fire, we noticed the humans becoming somewhat jumpy. It took only moments for us to realize what was happening. Swarming out of the woods were forty to fifty orcs, attacking and slaughtering the humans. Upon being freed, the orcs requested Zul'jin to meet with Orgrim. We were ordered to return home until further notice.

It was some days until Zul'jin reappeared to us and told us we had the Orcs as allies, and that the first thing we were to do with our allies was to attack Quel'thalas, the home of the High Elves, our enemies at the time, for destroying our wounderful empire.

And with the order, we marched and marched, with Orgrim, and Blackhand's two song, Maim and Rend in the front of the army. The warchief looked at Zul'jin and the troll looked at the army and began shouting in the language of the trolls. A great cheer roes up among tribesmen, and we lept into the forest below us, in search of High Elves to kill.

I remeber it. I remember it perfectly, as if it was yesterday. The blood shed, the decapitated bodies, the ruthlessness. Note, I have never been squimish when it comes to killing the enemies, but what I saw in that forest is nothing of what I have previously seen, nor is it something I wish to see again. The orcs and trolls faught with such ruthlessness that I wasn't sure who I was fighting with. During the fight, Orgres came into the battle. Something about them was different to me. As the giant, ugly brutes descended into the valley to fight, I noticed Gul'dan sitting on a cliff with a smile. And I knew what it was that was different. Magic. Blood lust, dishonorable killing, and ogres weilding magic? This was to much. I feld the forest, and found myself exiled from the Horde. It was years later that I found out the Horde had lost the war and became slaves to the Humans.

It was not until the year twenty-four, where Thrall became leader of the Horde, where I became part of the Horde once more.
((interesting backstory but so you know my character my take shots at yours in-char as her blood parents were killed in the troll wars this will have nothing to do with you personally))
((well if i do get into the clan ill look forward to doing a few verbal sparrings with you))