Zhylaw
1.My name is Zhylaw the Last
2. I am an orc shaman
3.There is little to tell in all honesty. I am from a large family..well what used to be a large family of shaman we served the warchief Doomhammer as farseers for years before he was struck down in battle. My family was of the blackrock clan, they were destroyed in the battle with Guldan..with his dying breath my father proclaimed me Zhylaw the last. My clan has long last its way and has turned against the horde. I seek to stop them and return my clan to its former glory and put my clan back on the right path alongside the warchief Thrall.
4. I am a skilled leather worker.
6. I have not had any interaction with your clan members but I feel this clan is strong with the horde and will assisst me in my goals of becoming a stronger shaman and putting my old clan back on the right path. I feel much strength in this clan and the spirits have led me here.
7. My greatest trial was becoming a shaman without anyones help but the guidance of my fathers spirit. I have been alone from a very young age and It has not been easy.
8. To bring my clan back to the fold as it were. The reason behind this is obvious. They are my people and they are being led astray by a madman. It must end.
9. The ability to aid my fellow orc, regardless of what clan they hail from. Also the time I get to spend with the trolls and taurens. They are a great and noble people.
10. I have read you guild rules and I do swear to abide by them at all times, on my honor as an orc.
11/23/06?
hm? :?
Just the day that you joined.