Zero Punctuation Reviews
I've been following this guy's reviews since last year and I just gotta say while I may not agree to some of them they are fricking gut splitting.

NSFW (Language and adult themes)

These are just a few of my favorites.

Assassin's Creed

Mass Effect (I love this game myself Big Grin)

Guitar Hero III

The Witcher

List of more.
Yes. Yahtzee is on par with Tycho and Gabe as far as humourous game reviews go.
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
His CoD4 review was awesome.... mostly because it is dead on accurate. mostly.
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
*blinks* I don't think he even paused to breathe HOW CAN HE TALK SO FREAKING FAST?!?!?!?!

And yes while Mass Effect does have alot of Dialog IT IS STILL FUN!!! I hate it when people say a game is bad cause it has a good in depth story.
I think it's called Zero Punctuation because he talks fast and non stop, BB xD
I love this guy! I was first introduced to him on the Halo 3 review and followed ever since then.

Gra'zak Wrote:I think it's called Zero Punctuation because he talks fast and non stop, BB xD
That's quite possibly dead on.

Bloodbound Wrote:*blinks* I don't think he even paused to breathe HOW CAN HE TALK SO FREAKING FAST?!?!?!?!
He takes clips himself talking and splices them together. If you pay attention you might notice how sometimes he changes tones like he's finishing a paragraph and is starting up a new chain of thought or how may occasionally run out of breath on the really long sentences.
He might, Ronx, but I don't think so. One of the reviews he sets up a webcam or something and you see him talking, and there's no difference :p
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
New Zero Punctuation

Devil May QQ Cry 4
Graz! Stop making me laugh so hard!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Yeah, he's not editing, he's just crazy.

Aside from a few of his reviews that strayed into pretty heavy anti-American propaganda this guy cracks me up. I particularly enjoy his rants about the Halo crowd.
Logros Wrote:He might, Ronx, but I don't think so. One of the reviews he sets up a webcam or something and you see him talking, and there's no difference :p
That was in the review for Uncharted, and noticed how he stops for a breath every few sentences, and then in another (I think it was for a Mario game), he almost ran out of breath during a really long one. He's a master of talking really fast, but that's multiplied when you use clever and simple editing. :wink:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warcraft Movie Reviews jabadue 5 4,159 06-24-2016, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Omenkata