Zekul Luposi
State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise,
Zekul Luposi, The Frost Ward A simple man, constantly reaching upward.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a Mage by battle scar, but an Orator by knowledge.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
An older Gentleman, family long since dead, I do not seek revenge, only to save the people who fight along side of me. No horrid life changing events so to speak. Generally nice upbringing, however like many others I succumbed to the plague.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am well versed In the Tailor arts as well as a master Enchanter. Several higher end recipes are at my disposal, although I'm still practicing them and have been known to blow things up on occasion! Some things just do NOT go how you want them to...

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
None. I have been a lone traveler for quite some time. It is finally time to join my brothers and sisters of the horde completely.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I met a young tauren shaman, A female of such grace in her art. I was awestruck. She was kind, calm and soothing to the mind. I do not remember her full name, my memory has lost it's self on me, I remember her being called "Waka" I do not know if she will remember me.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Coming to grips with what must be done. I had thought for a long time things would work themselves out, I am a pacifist by nature and had a hard coming learning that this world requires me to do my part if there is to be any progress.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
As always, I am always perfecting my craft. I have recently taken up arms against the Alliance. I am slowly honing my tactical smootheness in battle. Any mage can conjure a ball of ice to hurl toward a man.... I seek to Freeze his will beneath his skin.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Companionship. I spent a good deal of time traveling alone, I am enjoying socializing and learning to function in groups.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have always been a man how understands contracts, I am willing and readily accepting of this binding to the Tribe. (( I absolutely agree, and have read the terms! ^^ ))