Zanzi
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
My name is Zanzi. Any other names associated, Sunstrider, blackfury, Ect...were lost, along with my family history, when Arthas charged into my lands. I've been called The Red Knight by quite a few, due mostly to my preference in bloody red armor, as it allows me to be seen more clearly in the midst of some cataclysmic struggle.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a Blood Knight, As the term Paladin is somthing that I would rather give to the humans.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I am one of the last children born before Arthas carved a scar into my homeland. As I already mentioned, my family records were destroyed, and my family themselves killed, when this event took place. I know my age measures not in the thousands like most of my kin, but possibly below even one hundred years. This is no way differentiates me from them in terms of wisdom, though. I was saved by a small group of soldiers who were looting the wreckage for swords, polearms, shields, armor, anything that could be of value in battle. I was brought along with them, and though I only caught brief glances of him, traveled for a time with Kael'thas, our esteemed prince, and his envoy. I did not know it at the time, but it was that damned human Garithos who ended my travels with them. I was not the only child, rather, the oldest of six or so that had been picked up from the tortured scrapheaps that had once been our homes. I was given a map, and a small sword, And entrusted with guiding the children back to the ruins of my homeland, With instructions to seek out certain men and women and pass on a few other items included with the papers. I believe they may have been architecture plans, but I'm not sure. Nor can I fathom why one would entrust a child with such a thing. Possibly because they had no troops to spare? Regardless...I made it home half a year later, Or so I can guess, by the number of stages the moon went through, and the change in climate as we went. I broke my leg during the journey, and it was only a burning desire to see the younger of my party safe that spurred me on long enough. Once we returned home, I was bed-ridden for many months, and my life was often in danger by any sort of disease or illness that swept through the camp. I do not take pleasure in saying so, But I was, and always have been, a little bit frail. However, I assure you, In battle, it is not my arm that designates the strength of my blows, but my conviction. And in that, you will find not a man or woman among my people whose hand falls heavier than mine. I waited for a time within that camp, some buildings rebuilt slowly, turned into shelters...In fact, I watched the entire city rebuilt from the ground up. News of our prince in outland, the Demon Lord Illidan, And the battles they waged there reached us in rumors, and sometimes a half-dead soldier. We found and enslaved a Naaru, M'uru, and the Blood Knights were formed not long after. During this time, I studied. The scourge, our alliances with others, our history...Mostly, though, to see if I could recover some clue other than my first name. I never did. At the same time, I waited for years. Years of my life, waiting for someone here in our own lands to take up helm of command, and stand against Arthas and his murdering army of the dead. No one did...I was eventually so disgusted I could no longer stand it. I took up a tabard, a polearm, and went to eversong woods, preaching my dream of peace through war to anyone who would listen. The need to eradicate the scourge, and bring life back to our city. For no child to ever suffer as I, and many others had. I gathered many, And we fought hard...but...

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am a slightly accomplished engineer. I hate to admit it, but the uses of sprogs and cogs and tiny whirring objects working in unison to present one with somthing wonderful...well, it gives one a tangible sense of accomplishment.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I am the former leader of the Blood Knights, A guild that took its name from both the blood spilled in sacrifice for our people, and the crusades of righteousness associated with being a Knight. We were linked to the already existing order of the same name only through the fact that some of us were already of that order when starting this new one. It was not to last, however. Slowly, our numbers began to dwindle. People seemed to think they could preach peace, and it would be achieved, even as the scourge loomed to the north. Others sought religon as a sort of balance, and again, new orders were formed, while mine dwindled. Finally, Rather than watch my brothers and sisters slip away to callings of foolishness...I disbanded my order, took with me my luitenants, And took my leave of silvermoon for a time. However...The other orders, created because I was a 'warmonger', wanting to fight the scourge, and have vengeance for our people, rather than accept the 'peace' found within the walls of silvermoon...I was branded irreversibly...And thust, the time has come for me to leave that realm...And come to yours.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I have heard your guild reccomended several times...And the few members I have had interaction with possessed...Well..I have an in-borne dislike of stupidity. Perhaps its my arrogance as an elf, which even I acknowledge from time to time. The members of this guild have thus far displayed none of it. It gives me hope in perhaps finding a home.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Somthing went terribly wrong when fighting angerforge in the Blackrock Depths, and he called his minions early in the battle. I took up my shield, And held them off until he was defeated by the rest of my group. The act nearly cost me my life, and turned my shield into little more than a twisted hunk of enchanted steel. It showed me for a fact that in battle, the greatest test of ones life, Your army is only so strong as a single man. I resigned myself to get stronger, for if I had fallen, So would my group.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them? To reach the pinnacle of my strength, to attain the best armor that the honor rewards in Orgrimmar can buy me, and...though it seems to embarass me a little to say so...I seek the Ashbringer. If I am to fight the scourge...I see need for its strength. Though, It would still have to be purified...-He trails off into silence, mumbling softly.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
The beauty I find around me...The trees, the air, the dirt beneath my feet...The color of the sky after a soft rain, The way the plains of the barrens look when a single bolt of light tears heaven and earth asunder, and leaves every mortal, beast, and god staring in wonder at a pillar of light that vanishes as soon as it appears.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I, Zanzi, Proud member of the Sin'dorei people, do solemly agree to abide by all rules set forth by this order.
I've spoken briefly with Zanzi several times, and he's been unfailingly polite and eloquent. Characteristics I find somewhat deplorable, but I s'posed it'd be worth saying anyways. If he can fight as well as he can flap his gums, he'd be a valuable adition to the Tribe indeed.
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
Welcome to the Totem, I look forward to meeting you ! We have a guild moot (meeting) tonight that you should attend, start 6pm server time. Location TBD, just contact a guild member for the location.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)