Zangarmarsh questing
Hello all, I was wondering if there was anyone that was still in the Zangarmarsh that needs to finish up some quests and wouldn't mind having a warrior corpse running alongside killing things faster. It has felt like an uphill battle so far trying to complete quests and such since I don't have healing spells and such and relying on food/bandages to keep myself in one piece. You can send me an in game mail, or leave a post on here and we can see if we can't work something out.

Though definatly a regular questing partner would be really great. Thanks.
Lucrey_W Wrote:Hello all, I was wondering if there was anyone that was still in the Zangarmarsh that needs to finish up some quests and wouldn't mind having a warrior corpse running alongside killing things faster. It has felt like an uphill battle so far trying to complete quests and such since I don't have healing spells and such and relying on food/bandages to keep myself in one piece. You can send me an in game mail, or leave a post on here and we can see if we can't work something out.

Though definatly a regular questing partner would be really great. Thanks.

Actually, Psion completely skipped Zangarmarsh when leveling up (because I was sick of the place - I feel your pain). I've been thinking about going back to do the quests just to get the Cenarion rep. If you don't mind another corpse along side, I'd be happy to bang out some quests with you.
This was a bit premature of me >.> I'm actually transfering servers very soon. I've had today off from work to spend some time with My brother and his nephew as they're in town. I'm at my parent's place right now still visiting and typing away on my laptop here and there. Though I do appreciate the offer, Thanks Smile