Zamugustar
((I am applying to join this guild, my real life friends are Skrap and Krisana they speak very highly of you all.))

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
My name is Zamugustar, I once had a different name but I no longer remember it or much of my past life before my return to this mortal coil...well mostly mortal.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a holy priest and as such I make it my mission to bring light and healing to everyplace I go. Actually I just get really bored being undead and tend to entertain myself by mending the wounds of the living as well as poking things with sticks and occasionally smiting them for fun.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Most of my history was lost during the resurrection but what I remember was fairly dark and depressing as my family was torn apart by wild dogs, either that or it was the plot to a play I saw once. Either way the memory is not too entertaining. What I do find entertaining is the way people scamper about in their daily lives not realizing that death is just a short hop away. That and mana cookies, I find those culinary creations quite delicious, assuming my taste buds are working properly, they go off and on.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am a master tailor and can craft a variety of clothing items as well as some mystical enhancements. I am also faily skilled in enchanting but have yet to master that skill and have been working on it slowly.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I am new to this world, I came and joined it because some good friends of mine enticed me to travel the deminsions and make this my new home.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I am interested in what I have been told by my friends as well as spending time with them.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
I have used my ability's to cure and preserve the lives of those who fought the great Gruul. It was a mighty battle and in the end we felled the great dragon killer and claimed our prizes!

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I desire to explore the world with my friends and prepare for the great battle against the mighty lich king that is not too far off on the horizon. I will not be controlled by any, and the powers of the lich king are great, we must band together to destroy his hold.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Overcoming great challenges and spending time with friends.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself. Yes I have and I do. Thank you for taking the time to read this application.
[Image: 5525683vvaxP.png]
Woohoo! Glad to have ya here in all your dark and gloomy healer-ific glory!
Well an applicant that isn't a blood elf, how novel.

Greetings priest, I am Dergash, a Warlock and currently serving the Tribe as Minister of Culture and Recruitment. It would seem that the Assassin Skrap has deemed you worthy of some amount of friendship so I extend to you the offer of attending our Tribal Moot this coming Thursday. It will be taking place in the ruins of the Undercity, so that we may enjoy the fine brews that are available with this years Brewfest !

Do plan on attending and introducing yourself to the Tribe, the moot begins at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time, appropriate dress for Brewfest is encouraged.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Appropriate dress for Brewfest? So he's supposed to come with a mug of brew in each hand and a passed out drunk on his shoulders? Wouldn't that be a bit heavy to wear throughout the entier moot?
I was thinking a nice Brewfest hat and a collector stein, but to each their own.
Etsuko - Monk
I shall be there however what I consider festive may differ slightly as I come from another time. -grins slightly to himself- Another time indeed, however I have been known to enjoy a drink now and then.
[Image: 5525683vvaxP.png]
Granted peonship 09/25/2008
Etsuko - Monk