Zamba
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
Hello everyone my name is Zamba. ((in real life my name is Quinn if your wondering))

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a Hunter.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I was the heir to the Blackmane Clan. Our village was decimated by disease. Me my mother, father and sister survived due to antidote concocted by my mother. years later while my father was hunting me my sister, and mother were attacked by a Dwarf hunter. My mother told me and my sister to seak out the civilized Horde and to start anew there. My mother died protecting us and my father returning from the hunt went into a rage and will never rest until he finds the Dwarf. ((im new to rping so any sugestions will be much appreciated))

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am a leatherworker aswell as a Skinner

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have also been with the Moonlight Caravan briefly. It was disbanded during one of my leaves of absence to return to the wild.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
when i returned from the wilderness i tracked down Valtrinity who was also with the Moonlight Caravan. she told me what has happened and said that the Ironsong Tribe was a hospitable guild.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
I suppose the greatest trial ive ever faced is restarting my life among the civilized. Some things still confuse me. also it was a great trial to learn to forgive. the Blackmane Clan was attacked by many other rival clans and it was easy to develop a prejudice to any number of people. if ive learned anything during my journey its that everyone is their own person and do not deserve strife because of misguided brethren.

8 ) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I'd like to find my father and sister. my sister decided to take a different path than mine and became a member of the Searing Blade. my father has been tracking the Dwarf Hunter since my mother's death.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy meeting new people and learning about who they are. I enjoy seeing new things and learning about strange environments. I enjoy finding pieces of azeroths history.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?
yes i have read the code of conduct and will abide by these rules.

((id just like to say thank you for taking the time to read this over and if you have any pointers on RPing i would like to hear them))
What a wonderful gift in de New Year! Another member o'de Caravan reuinited wit Val! We was jus' talkin' 'bout how far-flung y'been. Look forward t'meetin' yah in person!
Indeed.

We shall see how this young hunter faire's within the Tribe.

-W