Zaleos Nightsend
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

My name is Zaleos Nightsend. My only title given to me is Apprentice from previous masters.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am an apprentice Warlock, my specialty school within the arts is Demonology. As some would branch off into other categories of the Warlock profession, Demonology has always been a great influence within my family, and thus I carry the tradition.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I am born proud Sin’dorei under the family of Nightsend. The family Nightsend has been a family of grand Warlocks ensuring the assistance of not only our own civilization but honoring loyalty to the allies of our kind. As I was growing older and stronger within the arts, I never seemed to grow fast enough when the Scourge suddenly gathered to advance. I was not nearly strong enough to prove of much use which awoken a harsh reality. If you are not strong enough to protect the ones you love, than be prepared to face the cruel hand of fate. I must become stronger in order to avoid future bloodshed of our kind and that of our allies.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have always been eager to assist my friends, brothers and sisters in need so as a result I have picked up mining and jewelcrafting. Perhaps it may be odd, but creating a ring that has a small amount of magic within is quite a rewarding experience.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I have only fought under the Sin’dorei before fighting with the Horde.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I first heard about Ironsong Tribe through Pamuya, a good friend that spoke highly of the clan. I decided to take her advice in learning about Ironsong Tribe and thus my curiosity has brought me here. The unity that each member share with one another is amazing and it is a Tribe that is uncommonly grand. I would be honored and privileged to be a part of the Ironsong Tribe if accepted.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

The Scourge Invasion is the obvious answer. Some of us wish to forget about the event while others can’t seem to forget it fast enough. Having my friends and family die through the calamity has caused much more anguish than I could have ever thought possible.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My current goal, or goals, are simple. They are to bring Honor to my kind, Honor to the family name Nightsend, and Honor to my allies and the Horde. If I can become a truly powerful Warlock, than I can fulfill my goals and become worthwhile.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

What I find enjoyable is discovering new allies. I do enjoy assisting others on their goals and in return it helps me reach my own goal. To become a Warlock that can become powerful enough to honor all that I stand for.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read the Code of Conduct and I agree to it.
Solid app! Very well written!

My only question is lore-based. Because the Blood Elves became the Blood Elves only recently, there isn't much of an established Warlock tradition among them. The Highborne had demon allies, of course, but that was over 10,000 years ago. When the Sunwell was destroyed, that was when the Quel'dorei turned to alternate sources of magic (such as demons). The demons didn't return to Azeroth until the Horde invaded. A family of High Elf Warlocks isn't impossible, but they're not likely to be very well thought of by the rest of the elves. Warlock magic became acceptable very recently, and only because of total desparation.
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Sreng Wrote:Solid app! Very well written!

My only question is lore-based. Because the Blood Elves became the Blood Elves only recently, there isn't much of an established Warlock tradition among them. The Highborne had demon allies, of course, but that was over 10,000 years ago. When the Sunwell was destroyed, that was when the Quel'dorei turned to alternate sources of magic (such as demons). The demons didn't return to Azeroth until the Horde invaded. A family of High Elf Warlocks isn't impossible, but they're not likely to be very well thought of by the rest of the elves. Warlock magic became acceptable very recently, and only because of total desparation.

((I believe Warlocks are also called "summoners" instead of the usual term by the Sin'dorei in their culture. Is that correct?))
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
((Melikar is correct the proper term for a warlock among the Sin'dorei is Summoner.))

Hmm..... Well met Zaleos Nightsend I am Lady Shandris Blazecaller Sunstrider, I have also been called the Bloodbound. Though I was at Dalaran when the scourge invaded I have had other friends that have been affected and due to my long life I have seen many terrible wars and know the effect they can have, so I wish to offer to you, as a master Summoner myself, my assistance in helping you complete your training.....If such a thing can ever be accomplished. *bows slighty then walks away*
Sreng

(Thank you Sreng! I can alter the background of my character if need be to fit the lore more appropriately. The family Nightsend could be recognized as Summoners and could keep the finer details of their practices within the trusted circle.)

Melikar and Bloodbound

(That I was unaware of. Thank you!)

“Well met.” *Without hesitation, he quickly turns to the powerful Summoner and bows respectfully low as Bloodbound walks away. He had always had a deep humbling respect for those above his level of power, being more than aware that their strife and knowledge had not been easily obtained within Azeroth. Knowing the same arts as himself (despite what race within the Horde) only grants additional respect from him. Locks of black hair cover his pale visage as he speaks out to Bloodbound* “I would be most thankful, Lady Shandris Blazecaller Sunstrider.”
Greetings again Warlock.

My name is Dergash and I serve the Tribe as Minister of Culture and Recruitment. I am pleased to see that you posted your application to our Totem, some times it is difficult to understand all the finer points of process when applying to a guild.

As you have already made your introduction to the Tribe at last weeks Moot I think we can go ahead with your induction.
Please keep an eye out for me and when next we meet I can induct you.

P.S. You might want to watch your step around Blazecaller, she tends to be a bit unstable, even for an elf.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
"Greetings once more Dergash." *He bows respectfully to the Minister of Culture and Recruitment. He had indeed remembered the powerful Warlock at his very first moot. He had also remembered that it would be in his best interest not to get on Dergash's un-favored side. He had no wish for his soul to be an addition to the Elder Warlock's soulpouch.*

"I will keep my eye out for you in the next moot Dergash. Thank you very much." *Hearing the warning about Blazecaller brought a warm smile and a nod in response. In a way he might have known that a good majority of the Sin'dorei are already a bit unstable just by the hunger alone. The never ending thirst that all must sedate in one way or another.*
*raises a crimson eyebrow* Unstable young Master Dergash? What would make you think that merely because my father became unstable does not mean I will. I have had hundreds of years practicing magic and I have had pleanty of time to learn how to deal with my magical hunger. *grins widely* Besides I think many might consider you unstable also.
Granted peonship on 08/28/2008
Etsuko - Monk
Bloodbound Wrote:*raises a crimson eyebrow* Unstable young Master Dergash? What would make you think that merely because my father became unstable does not mean I will. I have had hundreds of years practicing magic and I have had pleanty of time to learn how to deal with my magical hunger. *grins widely* Besides I think many might consider you unstable also.

Sadly the days of my unstable youth are long past me now.
Etsuko - Monk