Zakien's Application
((Ah the excitement of an in-character application for a character who usually has difficulty stringing words together. Especially about himself. >_>))

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

I am called Zakien. It is... the only name I can find. Meatshield. Bulwark of Flesh.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a Warrior. Fighter. I am good for this, for putting myself between others and enemies. Killing, when I must. I suffer so others.. do not, defend those... softer.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I remember... it is not good. Only.. glimpses, before. Pretty. Bright. *wistfully* So bright... but then dark. Coldest dark. Death. And... rebuilt. Different. Stronger. Plagued. Twisted. I.. saw, but could not act. Slave, to... to.. Maker. To... Cold One. *eyes flash* Betrayer. Then.. Lady, sweet voice. Brought pain. Brought freedom. Brought comfort. Made me myself again. I wander. Wander far. Come here.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I have mastered small fixings of flesh, not magic. *winces* but.. as much healing as I can do without. First Aid. Yes. Also, some mining, things from the earth, and making little.. pretty things. Not very good. *hangs head* Needs much practice.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Alone. Always alone. ((Transferred from Cenarion Circle.))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

They... let me serve. Troll lady, shaman, say I smell bad, but let me shield her. I defend her, others. I am... good at this.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Forgetting. Forgetting what I was. What.. I did. And.. trying to remember.. other things. Before.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I want to... explore, to become stronger, so that.. I can defend others from suffering. Help. No one.. should suffer. I fight... to end suffering of others. Pennance. And.. end the Cold One. The Scourge. Revenge. For what I was.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
People. Talking. Seeing smiles. Being useful. I like... little things. Make.. little friends. Sporelings. Animals. Little-dragon.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Read and agreed.
Hrm, well you are a tortured one aren't you. But I know your troll lady, and if such as SHE would trust you, then that is good enough for me. I hope you find a place among us, and can find peace.
((Haha, I transferred my Night Elf off of SH to CC a year and a half ago. Sadly, his guild dissolved last year, and I've given him up for dead.))
(( I support this person and/or application. You should too. Or feel my squirrelly wrath ))

Dis un' take a good punch to da 'ead.

A lot.

'E talk funny an' 'as got da bad voodoos all over 'im. Ah seen it when Ah was readin' 'is entrails.

~Cleeyo