Zahndrin Rael
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

My name is Zahndrin Rael. Self-titled, I am an Outland Vanguard, soldier of the great outdoors. To the family Netherseer, I am Keeper and Game Warden of their estate.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

My chosen walk of life is as that of a Hunter.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I'm not normally one comfortable with speaking of myself, but I'll make a temporary exception.

My father, Llandel Rael, was and likely still is a low-level city magistrate in Silvermoon. My mother, Anaieth Rael, has her own small-scale weapons business, trading arms with other cities. They both wanted me to go into their businesses, and I wanted none of it as a child. They tried to shove learning down my throat. I disobeyed, I frequently skipped schooling, and more often than not would escape into the woodlands of Eversong. My frequent disappearances and rebellious attitude in the face of the Sin'dorai's recent troubles angered my family greatly, even as our people still worked to rebuild themselves.

Ultimately, I developed an affinity for nature and the wilds, and this was nothing more than another displeasing element for my parents. Ultimately, things came to a head, and through severe words and actions, I left my family home, and was at the same time cast out by my parents. I no longer have much to do with them.

Meanwhile, though, I am enjoying the ways of a Hunter, and my bowmanship has gotten fairly good. In learning to tame the beasts of the world, my latest friend and companion is my cherished nightsaber stalker, Lyrra.

Recently, I met Prisom and Shenawyn Netherseer, and we've become something of a triumverate of mischief. Through them, I got my job with the Netherseer family, and a large score of my training and practice in the field. We've traveled far together, and likely will continue to. I enjoy their company.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

My most prominent hobbies are in skinning and collecting unique herbs for sale. On the side, I dabble in first aid skills, and I greatly enjoy fishing to feed myself and Lyrra. Very relaxing.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

As of yet, I haven't officially allied with any prominent organizations in this world. Perhaps I will seek to join the Farstriders someday, for a laugh. My connection to the family Netherseer is my only other real connection, pending this one.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I'll not lie, I've had no real interactions with Ironsong, and have only heard of the tribe secondhand. My interest in joining is largely and squarely based upon my friends and compatriots, Prisom and Shen, seeking membership. I don't much like to be tied-down, but I'll join with them in most anything they do.

Be that as it may, I don't give loyalties lightly, and no concern should be shed for my heart's devotion in the matter of being in Ironsong.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Well, other than the tribulations of my own family, of recent, Prisom, Shen, and I have ventured into Deatholme, Shadowfang Keep, and a score of journeys and explorations into dangerous lands.

My own personal best trial, and still something I hold as a point of pride, was venturing to Tandrassil alone, and stealing into the very heart of Darnassus, to the surrounding lands, to capture and train one of the Kaldorai's own beloved cats, my beautiful Lyrra.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Other than personal development, I have no real ambition, for it is the greatest pleasure just to live, enjoy life, and enjoy the wonders of the world. I stated that I may seek to join the Farstriders, but I consider that a lark more than anything else. I wish to train and advance in my own skill and ability, as well as teaching Lyrra more. Other than that, my whims are as arbitrary as the winds.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I highly enjoy exploring and seeing new lands, taking in the wonders and beauties of Azeroth, as well as the form and primal glory of the creatures and fauna. I take more comfort and enjoyment from the outlands than from the cities and all their commotion.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?

I had read and pledge understanding of your codes and rules.