Your character's hidden talent?
Yet another of my ideas for a "getting to know you" subject. Here is the question!

What is your characters secret talent, if they have one?

For Mel, he's secretly a hip-hop dancer. Nah, actually, he's not. But if WoW had a more modern setting, he would be into that and break dancing and hitting up the local clubs.

As for Kard, well, he may be as snotty and rude and as sarcastic as they come, but *dang* can that boy sing! A voice with soul and feeling, like velvet is seeping in through your ears and wrapping around your heart. The guild halls could reverberate with the sound of his delicious, crooning voice but...too bad he's always in such a bad mood that he never feels like it. Maybe some day he'll totally change and you'll hear it first hand!

Now, what are yours?
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Graz is secretly a jewelcrafter. He makes necklaces out of night elf bones and bracelets out of gnome teeth.
Durkham make sweethart greetin cards fur dem orcs dat don't knows how to talk gud. Durkham has bunches cause many orcs not can read and dem not sell real gud. If yous needs some fur yous girlfriend, yous just ask Durkham.
Sersay is actualy a very good artist, though her harsh training leaves little time to just draw something like Hellfire Citadel with her sticks of charcoal.
“May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.” ~General George S. Patton

[Image: Fury.jpg]
Kosath is a surprisingly good singer... for a tauren. Smile
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Insel is a very good woodworker, having spent many years in the forests whittling.

Wakaraina paints in her precious free time.
Kernasas' hidden talent is a worker of the land and fields. He was a farmer before becoming Undead, although he probably still knows the skills.
Efluvious (wherever he is now), despite being a bit slow and having speech problems can fix anything, and finds enjoyment in building things out of seemingly nothing.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Ronx has a surprisingly good sense of smell, and he's surprisingly accurate in competition archery. That marksmanship fades when he gets into a fight because he hasn't quite trained himself to be a steady shot when something is coming up to hit him, nor is he in any way capable of pulling off the 1337 shots a hunter could do when not even paying attention. He reasons that he's not really going to need to when he could simply whack it with something more sturdy.

Algy fancies himself as a closet author. He likes to be very secretive about it, but he's pretty literate, even in Common. He likes to write in his journal; but he writes a lot more in blank books where he can just freely write anything. He keeps a stash of blank books in a trunk stored in the bank (many are hardly blank by now, though). What does he write? Poems, songs, short stories, novellas, ballads, book series, you name it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hidden zone - Before Cata 2 2,567 09-24-2010, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Melikar
  WotLK Talent Calcs up! 7 3,364 07-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Cloudjumper