Your character's Song
Along with Cloudjumper's thread about getting to know you, I decided to make one as well.

If your character(s) had theme songs, what would they be and why?

Melikar - His song would be Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me by Kieth Urban. The song talks about having a lot of bad things happening, but still being able to appreciate what you love. Melikar's life has taken some bad turns, but he's always been able to come out of it still feeling good and loving those around him.

Kardwel - You're thinking Madonna's Material Girl or something, huh? Surprisingly, Kardwel's song would be Good Enough by Evanescence for various reasons. Why, exactly? That's for me to know and you to find out. Wink
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Blacksmith Blues
A little brains, a little talent from Damn Yankees. Thanuist seems to grab admirers and has a history of using them to her advantage. Like Lola she really doesn't care a whole lot about them, but now she's second guessing herself about her decisions.
Bloodbound- Can't think of one yet trying to find one that fits.

Tutelary-http://youtube.com/watch?v=S5nw1-_5-Vk The Black Parade by MCR Kinda fits her perfectly.
Dispaya's Theme song ;-)

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ironsongtribe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2027">viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2027</a><!-- l -->

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Amato has had many songs as he has grown and evolved. Many of them can be a bit obscure.

A long time ago, he started out with VnV Nation - Beloved. He went through a few in the middle, the most consistently representative of the lot being Metallica - Of Wolf and Man. Right now the best one would probably be VnV Nation - Homeward.
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
Ah, of wolf and man is a good one for a druid, Amato.

As for me, a couple years ago there was an early WoW movie of a protection warrior questing, soloing, and raiding. The song set to the video is probably what I consider Kosath's theme: Five for Fighting - Superman.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
I love that song, Kosath.

I'm pretty sure none of my girls have a theme, really... but it's interesting to think about.
Grrr, this is a good topic, and I've spent way to much time on it. Trying to find a song for Krell....that actually fits him rather than a song I just like? I'm sure I'll continue to work on this.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Does Zoidberg have a theme song Krell? Maybe just the futurama theme? Smile
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Krell is not a Draenai....
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Krell Wrote:Grrr, this is a good topic, and I've spent way to much time on it. Trying to find a song for Krell....that actually fits him rather than a song I just like? I'm sure I'll continue to work on this.

TMBG - Particle Man
Skaren- Master of Puppets by Metallica

Kalanthes- Metalingus by Alterbridge

Senthris- Eat the Rich by Motorhead..Im kidding hed hate that song its actually more like The Wizard by Black Sabbath

Vespaisen(my priest who isnt in the guild yet)- Rise Today by Alterbridge

great thread by the way
Ooh!

Skrap's an easy one. She Bangs! Might not be the same meaning, but it works!

Comfort's soundtrack could easily be completely written by Tori Amos. I think this one sums her up best. Pancake.

Cirsie (who a lot of the Tribe know now, despite being a Dark Valkyrie) is an ice queen in the exterior, but there's a lot going on inside as she fights the fel corruption in her. This song sums her up best I think. Zerospace.

Prudense, my Death Knight, is a basket case. Bad enough that I couldn't justify her in Ironsong. Her song here goes a bit to show why. :wink: Voices - By Rev Theory
this is an interesting topic to post, Naamah was sort of created from a song. the song is of course "The Invocation of Naamah" it has to do with calling the demon known as Naamah up and talks about her various aspects. the name itself comes form mythology and means "pleasant" in hebrew but it is also the name of a queen (of sorts) of succubi, and although naamah doesn't live up to that sexual part of it the song and the legend tell of a demon who was a very pleasant sort to be around but was nonetheless evil and extremely cunning. I felt this reflected her upbringing and her darker side (of which none here have really seen aside from the issue with the plague). Being that on the outside she is a rather pleasant girl, but inside she is much darker than she lets on. While listening to the song everything sort of fell in place and I went with Naamah. As it turns out picking this name is how i got introduced to the tribe.

Without further adieu, here is Therion performing "The invocation of Naamah" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC3rZqYMaSc