Your Alts!
Alright, I think the time has come to talk more about alts. I want everyone to be able to bring any alts they want to Kharazan, but there are some ground rules that need to be set.

1. No alt will be able to roll on an item that a main (i.e. the original team member) would need unless it is agreed upon somehow.
2. We have gotten pretty good at being flexible with different classes, but we aren't going to go far with a team full of dpsers. We still need healers/tanks/CC for certain things. Many of you play hybrid characters as well, and it might be that to bring that alt they will have to spec something you aren't used to such as healing or tanking.
3. Switching out for certain boss fights or for trash is just fine, just be sure to plant the alt/main near Kharazan.

Alright, now just list an alt/alts you would like to bring to Kharazan, and maybe we can get quite a few of them switched out. As for me all I have is

(name), (class), (heal/dps/tank)

Grommash, Warlock, DPS
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Eonah, Priest, Healies

Once she gets to level/atunement -- whenever that'll happen
This may be a little premature yet for me, but at such a time as I return, and get my arse in gear for leveling and attunement...

Vilyave, Shaman. Presently level 68. Specced Elemental (BOOMIES!) but I have a great deal of experience with her as Restoration as well, and would not object to speccing Resto if/when the time comes. One thing I will not do is spec Enhancement.

Eventually, I would love to bring Aeorie, my mage, who will probably be fire at that time, but is presently just level 52. In theory, she goes along with Vanea's Eonah. Once they are adequately geared, we'd basically just be switching a mage and a priest for a priest and a mage. :X
Jivundus, Warrior, DPS/Tank depending on whats needed and what I've been feeling like.
Rajana raids with Bloodbound and pretty much locked every week.
Tabraus, Paladin.. Eventually. Same level as those silly Van/Nar groupies pretty much.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Orgrom: My Warrior is currently Fury but I'm happy to spec Prot when he's of age.

I'm hoping to level some others, but I don't have anyone even close to ready for Kara.

P.S. I appreciate and support this clarification.
okay, well

duh, Freithe, mage.

Khrale, elemental boomies. no qualms about speccing resto, but not geared for it.
Neat, Mage, DPS (level 70 but not keyed yet)
Sbin, Druid, Tank/DPS (level 52)

50 cent for anyone who knows the origin of the name sbin.

-Jaba

Edit: Ahh, the geeks are coming out of the closet. My comrades in geekdom, Vanea and Kaerrah, got it almost simultaneously and instantly (Vanea pm'd me). It is a directory on a Unix/Linux file system reserved for executables, that is (bin)ary files, for system maintenance and administration. It shows up in root (/sbin), and also, /usr/sbin and /usr/local/sbin. BTW, my hunter is called Usr. I may be violating the RP rules, but I like the names anyway (both are Tauren).

Your's in geekification,
Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
/usr/sbin maybe? Or is that too geek?

Edit: Geeks of the world unite!
Oh geez.
*highfives kaerrah*
Back to the topic at hand. Alts!
<eyeballs the geeks> I knew that. <nods>

Oh, yea, alts...

Chaska-Shaman- If I can stomach playing her as enhance to 70 she'll go back to restofication, because...it's what I do. Heal, mmhm.

Simra-hunter. I love her, it'll be a while before she's ready to go to Karazhan :lol:

Leryn-Paladin. I don't even know why I'm putting this up here. It probably won't go anywhere
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
THANK GOD that is the origin of those names. Every time one of them logs on, I make jokes in the ooc channel, and nobody responds. Ever. And I feel like the biggest nerd in the world. I keep feeling tempted to make Lib, Bin, Opt, Var, Dev, or Root. Sadly, I think Tmp Mnt might not work as well.
Hey! I *facepalmed* and muttered "omg geeks" a few times at you. =P
Wakaraina Wrote:THANK GOD that is the origin of those names. Every time one of them logs on, I make jokes in the ooc channel, and nobody responds. Ever. And I feel like the biggest nerd in the world. I keep feeling tempted to make Lib, Bin, Opt, Var, Dev, or Root. Sadly, I think Tmp Mnt might not work as well.

I have a hunter named SlashRoot on another server as well as PSCAFEKILL.

Gotta love realms where names don't have to be RP.
Neat (my mage) finally has his key. I know healers are in short supply, but maybe he can sneek in a little.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel