Yasammez Nightweaver
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

Lady Yasammez Nightweaver, Knight of the Ebon Blade

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.

Although often mistaken as sin'dorei, I am quel'dorei, as I did not survive the Third War. I suppose I would generally be known as a "Death Knight."

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Once, I lived and breathed and dreamed as any other of the quel'dorei. This ended with the Scourge invasion into Quel'thalas. I fell in battle and was raised as a tool of the Scourge. My memories of this time are fragmented. Although, those memories do, from time to time, sneak up on me unawares. The sounds of the screams. The scent of blood and smoke. The expressions of fury and fear on the faces of my kin as I . . . . never mind. I am free of that past. I have my own will again.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have been tinkering a bit with engineering and mining. I have also been forcing myself to learn the more mundane, everyday professions, such as cooking and first aid.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I have not associated with any other Clans, Tribes, or Guilds at this point. ((I am new to the server. I have a few Alliance characters on Argent Dawn, but my guild no longer RPs.))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

A posted notice caught my attention. I must say that it intrigued me. I would very much like to meet with some of the members of Ironsong. ((I saw the post in guild finder that directed me to your site. I very much liked what I found here!))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I followed Koltira into the Horde. It seemed like a wise choice at the time. I could lend my strength to fighting back the Scourge. But things have changed recently. Thrall has left to serve, perhaps, a greater purpose, leaving Garrosh to serve as Warchief. I cannot say that the change has been positive. And Sylvanas . . . . I once admired her brilliant mind and determination. However, now, I fear she has lost her way. She seems to slowly be changing into that which we fought! With all of these changes, I find myself somewhat lost. The Horde is my home -- my family -- but who can I serve with clear conscious? One may not consider this a true trial, but they are mistaken.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

This question is more complicated than it seems at first glance. If I state that I am looking for a cause that I can serve in clear conscious, then I might be perceived as a traitor. I am not. I would love to see the end of the Scourge threat, but that is surely a given. I suppose, I am searching for purpose. While undeath is not life, it is certainly a second chance. I will make the most of it.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I enjoy people, great and humble. They each have their stories, their hopes, their fears . . . . They make the world worth fighting for.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it.
So be it carrion knight. You will want to find out if there is an officer available at some point to converse with you about your desire to join us as our usual weekly activities for such has been suspended till further notice...We'll expect you to be useful, either in our struggles or having your remains fertilizing the fields in a way that doesn't despoil them for the hogs. While I can act as mediator to your joining...others might be more sympathetic to your cause.
interviewed and inducted