Xock - Hunter - 50
Please fill this out in detail, and in-character. Thanks! -Sreng

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Xock - The Un-Titled

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
Hunter

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Well, where to begin. I'm a recent college grad with too much time on my hands. I find myself bouncing between my home server of Sen'jin where I casually raid, and Silverhand where I level my beloved lower characters.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Mining - Engineering - as Well as most of the lesser skills.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Only a family guild on the server called "Blades of Serenity." The guild no longer is active in any way shape or form and... I'm looking for a new group to join so my level grinding process isn't so dull. ( For companionship mostly. )

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I was suggested this guild by a former group member I partied with on occasion as being a wonderful group of people. So I thought I would search you guys out and see if I might become a part of your guild as a casual member.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Depends - in game, or out of game?

Out of game - Living in Japan for a year and struggling to learn the language to get by day by day.
In Game - Healing Ill equipped raid groups is a stressful endeavor.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
Currently - to build a career in the film industry because I love making films.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
The casual grind and instances.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read the Code of Conduct.
I believe what Greyfith is trying to say is that The Ironsong Tribe is an RP guild, and generally applications follow along those lines. If you're interested, you might want to take a look at some past applications in the Prospective Peons or Application Archives threads.
Also, Fleethoof posted an awesome example application here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ironsongtribe.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=980">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=980</a><!-- l --> :) (scroll down a tinsy bit)