Xerrik.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Xerrik is Xerrik. Xerrik is a Senior Sergeant in dis mans Horde... Xerrik is also grumpy, grumbly, mean, cold, cruel... andss wat else 'as Xerrik been called? Oh yeah "Oh god no... please stop... make the hurting go away... whyyyyy?!" or somethin' like dat, mon.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
Xerrik is Xerrik. Wat else would I be? I like to stab tings. Sneak up on yoo... I'm stealthy.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Xerrik cannot be held responsible for much of wat da authorities 'ave described him doing. Mostly it was done by someone else an Xerrik jus' looks like dat guy.

Xerrik is a cannibal.

Xerrik usually explains all of lifes problems an' his own personal history over dinnah...

Xerrik isn't 'ungry rite now.

No one 'round looks tasty rite now.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Xerrik 'as achieved the highest skills in: Elemental Leatherworkin', Skinnin', First Aid, Cookin'... an Xerrik is workin on Fishin'.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Lust for Blood and Rotten Luck. Xerrik left on good terms wit' da both a dem.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Xerrik is be knowin a few people dat are wit' Ironsong... Mokimi an' Majra. Xerrik enjoys decent company an' people dat don't speak too much Voodoo language 'rounds 'im. Do yoo speak da Voodoo?! No? Good! Xerrik 'as spent some time wit' da Eveline a nite ago... duelin' (she showed Xerrik how to loose tremendously) an' we even went ta Warsong Gulch fer a bits. Was a fun evenin' overall. O' Course Xerrik knows Majra from Rotten Luck... annd Lust for Blood Xerrik thinks... an' Xerrik is a friend of Mokimi's as well...

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Hrmmm. Xerrik doesn't like ta go to da Trial's... Usually I skip town, mon.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
Xerrik would like ta' obtain da rest'a da Shadowcraft armor dat Xerrik don't 'ave. Mebbe Xerrik would like ta obtain dat Stormshroud Glove pattern too... Otha den dat... evade da authorities...

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

All da meat.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Xerrik agrees to abide by dem rules.
I vouch for The Xerrik hes is most definately Ironsong Material in my eyes

*winks*
(( OOC Entirely:

Just wanted you all to know; It may seem like i'm not on around or only pop in and leave and am not really trying to get to know people from time to time.

I must explain; I really want to be a full member of the Ironsong Tribe. My problem is first; I work at an international courier company that delivers hundreds of thousands of packages a day... and this is my busiest season. I get to WoW when I have a spare moment and I work 2pm to 10pm MST (+1 hour from server time) however I am also a lead in my department... meaning that I'm done, when I'm done. As Christmas gets closer... you will see me less. Second; on top of being a lead hand, in charge of the customer service department for an international courier company, I am also a shop steward for my union local. Newly elected! Meaning that alot of my weekends will be dedicated to some training for the job.

Finally; My evening shift does not give me much time to have a life. It means that all my shopping, family time, friend time, and girlfriend time has to be spread out over the weekends. Most people work days.

So It's not that I'm not trying... it's just that... I have alot on my plate. Granted this will get much much better in the New Year after Christmas rush at work.

So if you're all wondering where I am, there you have it.

I will of course understand if you choose to extend my peon time or vote me out because I'm not around often enough. Just know that me not being around is not because I disrespect Ironsong. It's because I just have alot of stuff to do all the time!

Thanks all! Smile

~PoXerrik
(( Your situation is totally understandable, don't worry! From what I have seen of you, you are certainly welcome -- always pleasant and offering to help. So don't worry! ))
((Don't listen to Qaza, she's just trying to get your hopes up. She's evil, pure evil I tell you.

Good luck with your busy holiday and we'll figure your situation out whenever it's convenient in-game. It's really no worry. ))

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
(And it's really no big deal. You can be a peon forever and people will still like you. I went from around nearly 24/7 (and not in the Tribe in the least, just hanging out with them, having Cora betrothed to one of their members, attending Moots, raiding and questing and such. But not in the Tribe!) to being not around at all and not having a subscription (but nominally in the Tribe! Having quit pretty much the day after my induction) to back to being around fairly frequently and doing things, but having forgotten entirely about my status... so Coranda didn't get out of peonhood for ... five months? ish?

That is to say - participation is good, but real life is important, and people will like you whatever your official rank is!

-SWC Coranda)
Hey dere all,

Xerrik is a wonderin' wat 'e kin do 'bout findin' out bout da status a dis application? *smiles*

I don' mean ta press, but am kinda curious an' dat... *nods*

Lemme be knowin' if ya coulds!

Tanks!
Being the rogue type person you are, Xerrik, I am sure you just want to know what is in the other parts of the Totem. *grin* Catch a Faresser or Blademaster in . . . .I mean . . . speak with one of us when next you see one. I