Xepharia (application)
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

My name is Xepharia. i have had the pleasure of grunt rank.
2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am an undead priest
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
will be glad to tell at the moot, not enough room for this.
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am currently at 268 enchanting, and 212 tailoring
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have not ventured into many. I was in the guild Blackwolf Clan but due to the lack of members, i had no help for anything at all...
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
The ironsong is a well known guild who i have considered joining for a long time... I waited a bit to furthur out my options... I know that this is the guild i want to be in
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Ive had some trouble with ninja looters, this is why i need a trustworthy guild
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My current goal is to get to lvl 60 and 300 enchanting to help out the horde 1 little rub of the dust at a time
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy doing my favorite instance SM, its my favorite of all time and i can finally do it now
10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?
I did read the code and agree with it 100%, i like the foundation and i am a heavy RPer so i look foward to joining up if you will have me
((While I appreciate your desire to tell your story ICly at the moot, the purpose of this forum is to collect those stories so that the moots don't take the hours they have in the past as sometimes several people in one night type out their life history.

((Barring putting it here, please prepare your tale in the form of macros; we have other business at the moots though new member sessions are an integral part of them as well.

((Thanks!))

Shillatae