Xaelth... I don't remember my real name.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise: My name is Xaelth. I do not remember my "real name". I am the Arch-mage of the Defilers of Azeroth. While my guild is gone, I will forever remain a Defiler.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other: I am a mage of great skill. However, I still have flashes of memory from my previous "life", and if what my memories are telling me is true... my current power is only a shadow of the power I once had.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time: What I have told you so far is all you need to know.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid. I am currently an engineer, however, I am thinking about moving on to a more natural form of engineering. Herbalism.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any? I used to be the leader of the Defilers of Azeroth. I shall always be a Defiler as I have said, but my guild was absorbed by more powerful guilds. I then joined Awakenings/Hax. I was with them the day we killed the first incarnation of Ragnaros up until the leaders of the guild stabbed us all in the back. I am currently part of Harsh Winter, but I am looking for something more.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong. As I have said, I am looking for something more. **I have been on Silver Hand since day one. I started as an RPer, but my time in Hax made me stray from RPing. I now wish get back into RP, while still being able to raid**

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past? My greatest trial so far has been my pursuit of power since the downfall of Hax. **I love WoW, but after Hax disbanded I have felt lost in-game and spend most of my time mindlessly PvPing**

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them? My current goal is to unlock my former power and make the Alliance tremble before my feet.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth? I enjoy the challenge of venturing to the most dangerous parts of this world. I love to douse the flames of Ragnaros with my ice bolts, I love claiming Nefarian's throne as my own, I love squashing the bugs on Ahn'Qiraj beneath my feet, and I love setting the rotten flesh of the Scourge within Naxxramas ablaze with a well-timed fireball. However, I also love putting an end to the life of any member of the Alliance that crosses me.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself. Yes I have, and I do.
**i just realized I signed up for this forum as my alt's name instead of Xaelth's name. Oops. heh**