WoW TCG
A friend of mine got me a WoW TCG starter for my birthday. Anyone else played it? I haven't actually started playing yet, as that'll involve finding some local opponents...

And no, no loot cards yet, alas.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
I've got a few myself. I have a Shaman and Druid deck. Big Grin Nelf druid to be more specific..

I picked up a starter box and several boosters and the starter came with the druid and I'm actually just still piecing together a shaman deck. Unfortunately there seems to be only one store here that sells the card as it seems to still just be getting out into the market..

Being an ex Magic the Gathering player, I can say I'm enjoying this a bit. I lost touch with Magic with the endless new sets, rules, and ugh..

Not sure what to think of the Raid Decks though..
I've played a couple of hands against live opponents, but I'm just getting started. I have an addictive personality, so I've amassed four full decks (Alliance: Paladin, Mage; Horde: Warlock, Hunter) and I really enjoy the subtly mean things... like "Interest you in a Pint?" and Elusive allies with an ability that exhausts target allies.

I still fall in the "nub" category, however.

If you would like, I may be able to hook you up with a couple of players. I know a good friend up there who has been ebaying booster boxes to build some decks with his brother.
(( Lurie, Dokcha, and I have sets, and Lurie and I have played against each other, and I think it was a lot of fun! Mind you, I'm easily entertained. I played with a human Paladin and have since aquired a troll Mage I'm excited about playing with at some point.

I'm a huuuuge art nerd, and I'm pretty happy with most of the art on the cards, too. ))
A friend of ours bought us and himself a starter pack, but we haven't tried to play it yet, no.

Though I also own cards for the Star Trek, Star Wars and Wing Commander TCGs and haven't ever played any of them either. Tongue Pretty pictures....
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
Kapukoa Wrote:If you would like, I may be able to hook you up with a couple of players. I know a good friend up there who has been ebaying booster boxes to build some decks with his brother.

In the Vancouver area? Sure, I'd be interested.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"