WoW Art
I hope I am posting this in the right place.

Anyway, I am an aspiring artist. I major in Graphic Design and I hold a love for almost all types of art. Whether it be drawing, singing, dancing etc.

Another thing I enjoy a lot is WoW and, of course, you guys. :lol:

I just wanted to let you all know that if you want drawings of your characters, I'd be glad to do them. I have a Deviant Art account and I'd most likely post them there when I am done. I already have a few ideas in mind regarding art pieces and I can't wait to start getting them down.

I don't want this to just be some blatant advertisement, but I didn't know how else to tell everyone I'm interested in the work. Who knows, maybe I'll make Mel be my artist in game and you can talk to him about it then. :wink:

So, once again, if this is in the wrong place, sorry. Let me know if you'd like anything. Just post a good screen of your character. Here's a run down of how well I could draw each race (in my opinion, anyway).

Undead - Good - Great
Blood Elves - Good - Great
Trolls - Okay - Good
Orcs - Okay - Good
Tauren - Not so good - Okay

Sorry my fellow Tauren players. Sad But look at it this way, more practice with them means I get better! If you have any special requirements for the drawing (i.e. you've changed something about your character's physical appearance that is not shown in the game. For example, Mel's right tusk has about a quarter missing off the end. Ya learn something new every day), let me know. And it can take anywhere from a few days to a week or two to get these done, depending on what you want.

*bows*

Okay, now I'm done talking. Big Grin
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Woo for orcs!
Link us your deviant page! Wink
Indeed! Link us your Deviant Art page.

I'd be interested in a picture of Gra'zak. I assume you require sceenshots and etc for this to become a reality?
Yeah, I was going to provide a link, but I wasn't sure if anyone was going to be interested in the first place. :lol:
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Post it, doesnt matter I am sure we all enjoy seeing artwork from tribesmates, no matter the skill level. Art is Art!