Winter Festival was a blast!
Thanks to everyone who showed up. I had a great time and so did most everyone else. Thanks to Shillatae for performing the marriage ceremony, to Eveline for her kind words and to all of those who participated in the Festival.

Highlights included the storytelling contest, the test of strength, and the marriage between Malila, Krannus and Kanatamu. Damoxian and Kazguul tied in the storytelling contest and each were awarded 25 gold. Krannus won the test of strength contest, but its commonly believed that people let him win since his two new wives were watching...

Thanks for a great time, Ironsong =)
Hmm, I am sorry to have missed it. I would have been there had things gone right this last week. Ahh, not too worry, there is more time for future things.

A wiser person than I said "Not knowing everything is what makes it ok sometimes." I should know to learn from this.
(( I am -so- sorry to have missed it Sad ... real life came up and bit me in the tushy. I was very much looking forward to it. ))
((Sorry I kind of just disappeared there after things started. One of my other computers decided that that would be a good time to have a hard drive head crash and I had to madly try and save all the documents off it.))
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
A fine time was had by all - arrrgghh matey!
Vote Akora for MA!
((Pfffff stupid studying for tests))
'Ope ya liked mah gift! We'll call it one of dem marry gift tin's
Ah'll get s'more gifts fer de odda two also!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winter Festival... 4 2,415 11-29-2005, 10:11 AM
Last Post: akora