What's up with me
So I apologise about my recent absences from raids, there has just been a lot going on in my life. I do really love raiding with you guys but things have just been pretty stressful and being in raids just hasn't been overly appealing.

Back between Christmas and the new year my uncle passed away. He was only 52 but had been battling cancer for a while. Currently my grandmother is also battling breast cancer for the second time and my grandfather on the other side is suffering pretty severe dementia. When I don't seem to be contracting the worst flus known to man then I'm trying to spend more time with family since we're all pretty close.

Not to mention with the time change the raid starts at 9:30 pm for me and I work Mon to Fri at 7:30 am.

I will be back to playing regularly eventually but will pop in from time to time once things sort of normalise here. I love you guys a lot and you all are the reason I still play this silly game after so many years. Heart If you really want to talk to me out of Battle.net then feel free to look me up on Steam as I am almost always online if I am on my PC. username is Soppon. But seriously don't worry, I will be fine. Big Grin
Take care of yourself and your family, and I wish you the best! We will all be here when you come back to shower you with hugs!
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Hi Soppon,

I agree wholeheartedly with Shantow: take care of your family!! We'll be here when you come back!!

(((((((hugs)))))))

-Zlinka
I miss you, Soppon! But take your time and we will be here when you return. <3
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Miss you lots, Soppon. I hope everything works out and we will be here when you return. You will always have a place in whatever stupid transmog run I'm doing, too!