Wed/Thur/Fri, Which day this week is better to start Kara?
Since more than half of us will be MIA tomorrow I would like to do start Kara later in the week and clear to the Opera event ore maybe even the Curator. Please post which day/days are good for you so we can get a plan worked out.

I should be able to attend any of the 3 days.
[Image: Eatmore.png]
Any day but Thursday would work for me. With the general moot festivities that go on during Thursdays, that might rule a few others out as well. I'll be heading to Canada early Saturday morning, so Wed/Fri evening would work.

And as a suggestion.. In order to get more than just one or two to reply to this for a shared, confirmed day that'll work, you're gonna have to poke a few in game to actually come look at it.. Most of Vanguard = not very big form junkies and this'll probably be missed. :]

edit---

Dokcha will be raiding in Karazhan on Lymoria this Friday, so that day wouldn't be doable for her. She also usually has to pick up her husband up from the airport every Thursday as well.
I'll be available thur/fri, but on wednesday its a firm "maybe". My other kara run is scheduled for wednesday, but it looks like this week might not be happening, since we're missing a MT and a couple others. Its usually at 7, however, so I can probably sneak at least the first couple bosses in at 6, and see what happens.
Any of the above I get off work @5:30 EST all but on fridays which can be as late as 7:30 but then again this is all est. so -3 hours. i'll be good pretty much anytime.
Im going to try for wednesday, I will bug you all in game to make sure and to talk to the others who have not read this post yet.
[Image: Eatmore.png]