We Pwnt - March 17th's Raid
After a failed attempt Friday night by Fearless Leader to assemble the masses, compounded by his inability to think straight, Team Smash and Grab crashed the party once more.

In view of several of our members deciding to desert us on our one night of need we were forced to drag along interlopers: Faux Jabadue (Sound), Faux Mizar(Damoxian), Faux Mizar Redux (Zeenjai) and Faux Thoguht (Gholjan).

The horsemaster died to nine of us on the first attempt resulting in the following:

[item]Bracers of the White Stag[/item] To Mahiah
[item]Gloves of Dexterous Manipulation[/item] Bare durided by Greyfith

We inducted Damoxian to fell the Maiden of Virtue and walked away with:

[item]Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden[/item] Given to Efluvious out of pity
[item]Bracers of Maliciousness[/item]Stolen by the usurping Gholjan

Moroes party was again crashed with the aid of Zeenjai;. in one attempt, shocking and awing all. Phat lewts:

[item]Edgewalker Longboots[/item] Ninjaed to Gholjan
[item]Boots of Valiance[/item] Sent back to the hell that spawned them

Finally our exploration ended at the Opera again, this time we were maimed by the Wizard of Oz story. Unable to wrap our tired minds around this event we declared it a good night's work.

EDIT: Names changed to appease the masses.
Too much smiling back at yourself in that mirror, dazzling your wits with your brilliant teeth, has confused you! Gholjan usurpsed the bracers, and I bare druided the gloves!

Darned elves.
You forgot to mention how much your hair got messed up, Anathamon. Wink
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Ah yes!

My hair got messed up as well thanks to a poor tactical decision on Efluvious' part. That decision? Letting me die.
Grats to Faux Thoguht for the phat lewts!
<goddammit>

Smile

I *might* not be able to make it next week either since my mom is planning some dinner things with family friends for Sat. Fri is open right now but if you can find someone for Sat, I think its only fair if you invite him or her to Fri too...
Ack...don't even say that Thoguht. I feel bad enough stepping in and stealing your thunder as is! But thanks much boss, here is hoping they all drop the leathers the next run for yah. To make up for the ninja week from the punk likes of me =D
Rar. I totally called it that teh rogueling would ninja all teh lewtz.

If ya got famliy stuff to take care of, no worries, I'm sure Ghol would be game to come ninja yer leet lewtz again. :wink:

now if we'd only see another little red riding hood and some more caster pewpew gear...
Since we have not fought the same opera boss twice in the three weeks we have done this, I suspect that the event is cyclical - you get a different one each week. Which would mean this week is Little Red Ridinghood again.
Its perfectly random in nature. We just got a statistically impropable sequence. I could work out the math, but suffice it me to say that it is still 1/3 on what we get this week.
Mizar, you speak of mindlessness, cease in your mindless mindlessness lest it infect the lot of us.
Isn't it (3/3)(2/3)(1/3)? which would be 6/27 or 2/9 chance to get three different opera bosses?
*stares vacantly at the statistical probabilities, a long tendril of drool hanging out of his mouth*

I think ... It'll be one of the three we've fought ... maybe?
Drool and blood elves should not be together.
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Quote:Drool and blood elves should not be together.

As Blood Elfs, we are physically incapable of producing our own drool. He stole a vial of drool from an ogre a while ago and uses it every once in a while.
thoguht Wrote:I *might* not be able to make it next week either since my mom is planning some dinner things with family friends for Sat. Fri is open right now but if you can find someone for Sat, I think its only fair if you invite him or her to Fri too...

We are going to have Abbru along tonight as our Faux-Thoguht then. Efluvious has contacted him about it. I'm also going to give up my seat to Terelith for the horsemaster and the maiden since we have those down pretty pat (just to give him a taste since I'm such a nice chap)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, August 17th. 6 3,023 08-17-2007, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Guest
  31 March Raid abbru 5 2,753 04-02-2007, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Guest
  March 30 & 31 raid Efluvious 1 1,429 03-30-2007, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Efluvious