Warlords Command
I am at the point now where I will need to complete this quest. Would like to schedule a time when I can get with some hearty adventurers to get this done. Peace and safe travels to all - a heartfelt thanx in advance for those than help with this.

Abbru
Dannae needs to complete this *sigh* but my schedule has changed for the next little while. I will not be able to go this weekend, it will have to be next week between Wed - Sat now.
Vilyave also needs to complete this. I can go any day before 2:00pm or after 9:30-10:00pm server time, or any time next Monday or Thursday (silly off-days switched again...). Not sure if that's workable for you, but thought I'd throw it out there! Smile
Well.

Vil has done it, and now Naruth is in need of completing Warlord's Command.

My schedule just changed drastically, but it's safe to say I will be free all evenings and some days as well over the next week or so. If there's anyone who wishes to get this done, or who can be bribed, blackmailed, or begged into coming along, please do either post here with your availability or let me know in game, and I'm sure we can work out something doable.
Wheee! A massive thanks to Amato, Kretol, and Merrina for getting this done for Vanea and Naruth tonight! A great run, and much appreciated all around!

Test of Skulls and UBRS, rawr, here we come!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warlords Command 14 5,601 12-22-2005, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Mahiah