Warlords Command
Looking for some people that would be willing to help me out on this.
Let me know if you are willing and what would be a good time for you.

Masai
(( I would love to help you, Masai...as for a good time, it would depend on the day...just look for me as Zema or Menka, or give me a date Smile ))
I'd help out, Masai. Usually anytime after 3pm est, and I usually can't on tuesdays and thursdays.
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
I would help to...I gots everything but the important papers!
I also need to complete this, so if theres room, I will help out.

Krell
Orc Hunter
I also need this and would be willing to help.
I know of several more who need this and would, I'm sure, be willing to go on a LBRS adventure. Derok, Salini, Noura and I will all need this at some point.
(( You guys seem to have -more- than enough healing going on for this, now Smile ...I have already completed the quests, so it would be more benificial to everyone in the group if someone else who had not completed them went with... HOWEVER - I would still be more than pleased to help if I'm needed. I very much enjoy five-man challenges. ))
I am usually on the following times and have been thru there enough to have a well grasp of what is needed to complete it.
tuesdays and wednesdays (4pm-4am)
thursdays (fluctuates all the time)
fridays (5pm-12 midnight)

Just let me know when is best and i might be able to be on at a different time other then i have listed.
Currently I am on the step of killing Rend in UBRS. I'd like to put a guild group up for that if possible Sunday night or sometime around there. Also, I still have a few BRD quests to complete including MC attunement :p
Masai,
Count me in.

What time will is good for you, and what step of the process are you?

-W
I still need to complete the LBRS portion of this quest just can't ever seem to find the right mix of people to go =/
(Anyone who goes through LBRS, please PLEASE do me a favor. Right before the ramp leading up to the Smolderweb spiders, there is an alcove to your right. Kill the orcs there. The Legionnaires standing right there are the only things in the game that have a chance to drop he Volcanic Shoulders pattern, and I'd be willing to pay for it.)
I'd love to help. I think Khrale also needs the documents. Count me in.

Also, for any one who cares or uses it. My ICQ is 3663481. I don't even know if people still use it or not Smile
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warlords Command abbru 5 3,222 06-24-2006, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Guest