Warlord's Command
(( Sorry to take so long to post but I've had trouble accessing the website.

Anyways, Sunday several people - myself included - said they needed to do Warlord's Command, or were willing to help.

Post here with available times so we can set this mess up.

Visoloth, my rogue, needs to go. I'm available every day Monday through Friday after 1 server time, except on Thursdays, which will be after 4. Weekends are open, Saturdays are the most open. ))
My blades are available at any time during the week before 8 pm server time or so. The days I have off are subject to change so I will consider myself lucky if I have a day off that the rest of you consider a good time to do this.
-Dentik
Dannae needs to get this done, right now, my schedule lets me be available after 2:30 server time, Monday thru Friday. Weekends are usually open.
Will be glad to come help with Warlord ((Robn is too young to tank it I think...he just hit 55)) right now schedule is kind of iffy ((getting ready to defend PhD dissertation on March 27)) but will help if I am on and dont have to log early.
My magic is always at your disposal sister.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ride of the Champion - Warlord's Command Cloudjumper 3 2,168 04-09-2007, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Cloudjumper