Warcraft Movie Reviews
Tell us what you think of the Warcraft movie.
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I enjoyed it last night.

However, I have one question for folks that follow the Lore of World of Warcraft closely (I don't). How accurate was the story line to the lore already in place?

Please, try to avoid spoilers for those that have not yet seen it.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
They played a with things (certain deaths) but stayed true to the spirit of Warcraft while adapting it the screen. Much like other works of fiction that make their way to the screen.

For those who haven't seen it, I highly recommend IMAX 3D, if you can. It made Azeroth really come alive!
It was fun to see things that I've seen in the game. Most of the time I was looking for all the locations going "I've raided that!!"

The story was a solid foundation for future movies...

and may have got the girlfriend interested in trying the game...
That movie was VERY well done. A lot of my friends that haven't played WoW (or read up on the lore, like I have) said they did not enjoy the movie. But for those of us that have played this game for awhile, especially if you have read up on the lore, I highly recommend it!
I really liked the movie! For anyone interested in Warcraft lore, I recommend watching Nobbel's lore videos. The playlist is https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Q8io4kuZ2s. A lot of videos but really good info with actual gameplay questng that match the lore. Check it out!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zero Punctuation Reviews 11 5,442 03-15-2008, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Ronx