Warcaller for Arathi Basin
Spending nearly six months among the armies of the Horde, fighting long battles for the land of Arathi Basin, I have come to this wisdom...

If the armies of the Horde were more organized and cohesive, as the likes of the Ironsong, the Alliance would not stand a fighting chance.

I have taken this bit of thought to the warleaders of Arathi Basin. Although I believe that they understand this, they are not quite sure how to bring their mostly volunteer force together. It is after my frustration had fully vented, that they suggested I gather my own strike force, and head into the fray to beat back the Alliance at the heart of the Basin.

I call on any of our bretheren, who would be part of this rally. The Alliance encroaches too much upon our land, and their genocide and raping of the earthmother can not be tolerated. If you wish to join me in battle, and the song and brew to follow, I welcome you.

Leave your mark here on the totem, or send word in mail. For the Horde!

((I have been doing Pick Up Groups in the BG's for way too long now, and even though I enjoy it and win about 50% of the time, I long to fight with all of you at my side. Is there anyone out there that will join me next Tuesday the 6th, at 8PM EST to try our hand at a group BG in Arathi Basin? If that date/time is no good, I am open to suggestions.))
[Image: 3183342eGUmH.png]
*Laughs deeply* 'Ey dere I always am happy to stick my blades in the backs of the Alliance. *grins widely*

~The Master Assassin Gorgantul

((I'll try to be there I love doing premades with good people Smile ))
Ah know what ja mean! Ja can count on me fo'ah some good fightin'!

((Is this level 70 though? I don't think I can join if it is...))
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Melikar Wrote:((Is this level 70 though? I don't think I can join if it is...))

((unfortunately, it would be level 70. If we wanted to tryout Alterac Valley though, that is 61 to 70. Might be fun to get a 5 or 10 man strike force on offense or defense in AV. Have to see what everyone wants. My original idea in choosing AB is that it is only 15 man and it is the easiest to actually employ strategy in. WSG is pretty much chaos even when it works! Although EOTS is okay too.))
(( Well WSG might not be as bad since 2.4 don't know haven't gone in to try out the upgrades they made and EOTS and AV are easy as long as people don't act stuipid *sigh* I miss pre Xrealms AV horde didn't act like such idiots back then> Sad ))
Bloodbound Wrote:(( Well WSG might not be as bad since 2.4 don't know haven't gone in to try out the upgrades they made and EOTS and AV are easy as long as people don't act stuipid *sigh* I miss pre Xrealms AV horde didn't act like such idiots back then> Sad ))

((Hey, I'll try anything the group wants to do. Been wanting to work with the Tribe in the BG's since I started over a year ago. Getting a little tired of the standard situation.

Any pickup game in Arathi Basin...
[Battle Leader-Ramores] : Group 1 go LM, 2 BS, 3 Farm
[PwnsGnomes] : forget farm I have over 2 bajilion kills watch this
PwnsGnomes dies.
Alliance claims Farm.
))
((Great timing. I just started playing BGs again after more than a year off and I'm already tired of the chaos in AB. I'd love to join and I'll be there on Tuesday.))
Quennin Wrote:
Bloodbound Wrote:(( Well WSG might not be as bad since 2.4 don't know haven't gone in to try out the upgrades they made and EOTS and AV are easy as long as people don't act stuipid *sigh* I miss pre Xrealms AV horde didn't act like such idiots back then> Sad ))

((Hey, I'll try anything the group wants to do. Been wanting to work with the Tribe in the BG's since I started over a year ago. Getting a little tired of the standard situation.

Any pickup game in Arathi Basin...
[Battle Leader-Ramores] : Group 1 go LM, 2 BS, 3 Farm
[PwnsGnomes] : forget farm I have over 2 bajilion kills watch this
PwnsGnomes dies.
Alliance claims Farm.
))

((How about this one? Not exact, but close.

[Battleground - Melikar]: Go for Farm, BS and LM and we'll be fine.
[Battleground - WoWLOL - Elite Cool People]: no, go for GM too.
[Battleground - Dumbnoob - We'rebetterthanyou]: yea we need at least 4 to win
[Battleground - Melikar]: No, if we just defend those three, we'll win.
The Horde has assaulted the Stables!
[Battleground - Melikar]: WHY are you going for stables? Forget that!
[Battleground - I win haha - Ass kickers]: we need all of them!11!
I win haha has died.
Dumbnoob has left the battleground
Dumbnoob has left the raid group

[Battleground - Melikar]: Great, now it's 15 vs. 20
The Alliance has defended the Stables!
[Battleground - WoWLOL - Elite Cool People]: Need help defending GM! Lvl 69 mage.
WoWLOL has died.
[Battleground - Melikar]: Farm, BS and LM!
The Horde has taken the Black Smith!
The Horde has assaulted the Stables!
[Battleground - Melikar]: Oh my god, STOP going for stables!
I win haha has died
[Battleground - Melikar]: I wouldn't leave a 62 all by himself to defend the Farm...
*gets sapped just as he says this*
[Battleground - Melkar]: Farm inc
[Battleground - Junoobs - Soft Piece of Meat]: omw
[Battleground - I win haha - Ass kickers]: omg ur all a bunch of noobs
The Alliance has defended the Stables!
The Alliance has assaulted the Lumber Mill!
Melikar has died

And that's just the start))
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Thank you friends. Your support is great. But we need more...

I call out again, to any in the Tribe that will hear it. Will you come and be a part of this offensive, which will lead the Horde to victory in Arathi Basin?

For the Horde!
((I'm a downright terribad PvPer with pathetic gear but I can take some orders and melt face with backup. Unfortuantely shadowform is like a big "hit me first!" sign over my head". Don't know if I'd actually be useful, but I could help))
((We would love to have you. Don't worry about shadow form. Use it, and just keep this in mind. I am a healer, meaning that none of our party will insta-die as long as I am up. That is what is missing in PVP Pick up groups. No promise that you have any backup. Working together, we will support each other the entire time. Glad to have you aboard))
I love premades. Smile

Unfortunately, Tuesdays are when my gaming group plays Changeling, so I'm a no-go... sorry!
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
((Doh I just realized I can't come tommorow my dad is gonna want me off so he can play his First person shooters online Sad ))
I hope I can still make it, but I may be late (if I make it at all Sad ). Getting our group together to work on our final project for psych
No worries, school takes priority.

We did get together, but it ended up just being two of us. Check out a new thread for a report on what happened, and what we plan for next week.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Report from Arathi Basin Quennin 2 2,857 05-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Guest