WANTED: IRONSONG!
Attention Ironsingers...
One of my Undercity contacts recently returned from an expedition to the human lands. He brought this document which he took from the pouch of a dead soldier. I fear the Magistrate of Stormwind has taken notice of our activities. I am sure this does not bode well.

-Dispaya

WoW is running a wanted poster contest so I worked up an entry for it just for fun. Since I already had a template and fonts I put this poster together just to see how it would turn out. It can't be a contest entry because the subject matter has to be official characters, but it was fun to do anyway. Hope you like it.
Sing True Ironsong!
Between you and Pinto you make a mean wanted poster Dispaya.

Good job.
I have an idea. Since I've been assuming that the characters in the picture Pinto made are Shillatae, Kosath, Fleethoof, Sreng and Eveline, couldn't someone get a group picture of them and put that in the Wanted poster? And add Merrina and the other new officers, like Damo. I think it would be nifty!
Aye, Brannora, you've got the faces matched right.

It certainly is a wonderfully made poster, Dispaya! We are very lucky to have you. Thank you for bringing the serious matter of our notoriety to the attention of the Tribe. And again, thanks to Pinto's for the beautiful artwork!

As for modifying the poster with a more true-to-life image, I would certainly help arrange a picture session. It's up to you, Dispaya! I am not certain if it would be a valid entry even then.

...And did you hear that, Damoxian? You're an officer! Congratulations!
If someone can take a picture and send it to me I will gladly work one up. Screenshots can get blurry after they are manipulated so try to make it as clear as possible and something without names overhead (I still don't know if you can turn that off or how).

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
PS: The contest deadline was today but the subject matter for the contest had to be official characters from the game, so guild artwork would not count. Also since the artwork was Pinto's I took license and borrowed it for personal use on this website but would never take it public without his permission or credit. It was just a project I did for fun to see how it looked.

Is anyone interested in seeing the two entries I made? If so I will post them. I doubt they will win but they were fun to do anyway and both have original artwork.

-D
Sing True Ironsong!
Please, do share them with us Dispaya!
Aye ok..ye asked for it.
First is "Ma Gammerita" a spoof of Ma Barker. I like this one the best.
Sing True Ironsong!
Number Two is just an attempt at humor. Note (or alive) is small as I figured Varimathrax designed this (ha)

All artwork on both is original artwork. Hope you like.

-=((D))=-

Sing True Ironsong!
LOL! I gots ta work harder smackin elfies so we worth more! ((Good job sis! That is fantastic!))
Dispaya-

Not only are you our "Singer of Songs", you now seem to be working towards the tribe's "Artiste Supreme". VERY NICE!! I really like the wanted posters. Hopefully, you will win.

-Kernasas