WANTED - ALCHEMIST (A note tacked to the totem)
MASTER ALCHEMIST WANTED

I am looking for the greatest alchemist in the tribe for a special project - the creation of something never before created.

A member of the Priesthood would be very much preferred over all others.

Please seek me out in person or leave a note here if you may be of assistance.

Kindest Regards,

Faeriel
I am a master alchemist! I might not be a priestess, but I'd like to think my restorative capabilities from the Earth Mother are just as potent.
I too am a master alchemist (elixir spec-- if it matters :) with a dozen or so different discoveries (all listed at <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ironsongtribe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=329">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=329</a><!-- l -->) under my belt. Do contact me if you need me, will you?
Master of potions reporting in.
I am also an alchemist of some skill dear...if I may be of assistance just come to my crypt so we may discuss things.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
*note this is mainly an rp thread - so actual game potions will not matter - but you should try to stay within game recipe specs in order to play along.

My thanks to all who have offered services.

Here is what I need to concoct and I expect the ingredients will be costly and rare so there may only be enough for 1 vial.

I am in need of INK.

More exactly...I am in need of a very special type of ink...like that which can be used in the creation of a TATTOO.

The tattoo ink must be able to hold the properties of a priests holy light and blessings.

If you have ideas for such a formulae...please note them here. I shall work with whoever has the idea with the greatest chance for success.

Many thanks

Fae
I don't know a whole lot about holding the Light, necessarily, but I may consult with Khadgar or A'dal if necessary. I do know of a traditional tattoo ink used by many of my fellow Tauren, consisting of ash from trees in the Barrens, some salt from the Shimmering Flats to serve as a base to add multiple colors, and a bit of basilisk ichor to prevent the tattoo from "healing" when given a Healing Wave, Healing Touch, or priestly spell. I could have Insel look into making a custom needle or comb for the process, if you wish; he's better at finding the correct woods for this sort of thing. Depending on how high a level of customization you need, you may look into contacting one of our Jewelers to obtain Khorium, Copper, Silver, Thorium, or Adamantite powder to add colors.
Golden pearl has the ability to hold enchants well...it is also created by nature which makes it a good vessel for holding the power of light magic.

We might try enchanting a golden pearl and then carefully grinding it into a powder to combine with Waka's base ink.

That is my suggestion.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Dispaya Wrote:Golden pearl has the ability to hold enchants well...it is also created by nature which makes it a good vessel for holding the power of light magic.

We might try enchanting a golden pearl and then carefully grinding it into a powder to combine with Waka's base ink.

That is my suggestion.

-=((D))=-
D, can you do that kind of an enchant? I can send Insel out to collect the ichor and the salt if Faeriel okays this plan.
I can prepare the pearl for receiving the power of light but it will take Faeriel herself to provide the spells to be captured.

I think it will work...enough to create a form of "holy dust" that can be mixed in with the ink. We should be able to imbue this with permanent magic.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
I am a bit of an enchanter myself...and as such I think this will be a sound plan.

My thanks to all of you. Let us begin gathering the necessary materials.
We must hurry...There is not much time.

Sinu a'manore,

-Faeriel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Note Tacked To the Totem Dispaya 5 3,726 11-03-2008, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Guest