Vorlaith's Recruitment Application
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise:
My name is Vorlaith, Champion of the Naruu, I have earned this title in my persuit of justice for A'dal

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a rogue

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
My name's Andrew in real life, the main reason I play this game is to raid, I enjoy the fights and the feeling of taking something down is just unexplainable

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I have all of the basic proffesions (First aid, cooking, fishing ect) and I am a Miner/JC

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Nefarious, Dedication, Exodus, Glitterati

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I have had no intereactions with other members of the tribe, but I would like to join a guild and help its progression twards end game content

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Making a name for myself

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
To take down Illidan before Lich, always wanted to do it

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Raids, and the fights that are involved in them

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Yes I have read the Code of Conduct, I aggree with it, I'm a little shy and not big on RP, but I can adjust
** OOC **

Vorlaith,

The Ironsong Tribe is a RP guild and one of the things that we enjoy is reading new applicants stories when they apply for membership. Our recruitment procedure is handled In Character, and all applications should be completed as such.

We look forward to hearing more about this Vorlaith soon.

**OOC Off**

*Krell shuffles up to the Tribal Totem and attempts to decipher the message left there, and, frustrated with his inability to understand this foreign language grunts in disgust*

This must be another of them bloody elves speaking their high speech.....BAH!
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
((OOC: I do not mean to discourage you at all, some of our members do enjoy raiding, after all. We've also gotten a lot of folks in the past who just didn't want to be part of the raiding "scene" anymore. We aren't a raiding guild at all, though. We're just starting Magtheridon's Lair as a Tribe, and though we have players in SSC and ZA, we do not have any "official" Tribe runs to those locations. I can pretty much guarantee that we won't be defeating Illidan before WotLK comes out.

If you read all of what I just said and still want to join the Tribe, please, please apply! But we'll want to know a little more about your character. Question #3, I think, tends to be the most misunderstood question on our application. We're asking it in-character, though we don't mind knowing what moves you as a player! Who is Vorlaith, what has he been up to in Azeroth and Outland? Where does he come from? Why would he want to be part of a Tribe? Honor? Glory?

If you contact me in-game (Wakaraina, Insel, or very infrequently Halazea) I'd love to work with you to answer these questions! I've run a lot of pen-and-paper RPGs in real-life with people new to the concept, and I enjoy helping people with their characters.))
(( As others have said, IST is an RP-focused guild. As a guild, it's very unlikely we'll even see T5 content, let alone T6. Many of us raid T5, but it's in raids led by other guilds. For raid-focused guilds, your best bets are Wartorn, Broken Shadow, Krimson Kaos, and The War Council ))
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
Based on your statements made on your application, and how they were made, especially the heavy emphasis on raiding and getting to endgame content, I do not believe Ironsong Tribe would be a proper guild for you. You should probably apply to one of the raiding guilds Logros has mentioned - I think you would be happier there as they have the same goals you have mentioned here.