Voran Flametotem
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

I am Voran Flametotem, one of the last surviving members of the Flametotem Tribe. Former Guardian of Bloodbound, former First Sergeant of the Horde.

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a 60th season Hunter and I have befriended a wolf named Atakapa, a bear named Nakoda, and a saber named Yashate.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I was born to Jorish and Elosha Flametotem in the Stonetalon Mountains. Stonetalon was where the Flametotem tribe had sought refuge after being driven off our ancestral lands in the Central Barrens, by the genocidal Centaur Wars. But what should have been a sanctuary, turned into a nightmare. The Flametotems lost many in the conflict with the Centaur and the subsequent exodus. But those losses paled in comparison to how many died in the decades in Stonetalon.

My father Jorish was one of the many losses , he was the acting High Chief of the Flametotems. He was pretty far down in the line of succession, but after so many losses, the duty fell to him. He did his best, but the burden weighed heavily on him, and after many years of hardship he neared his breaking point. That point came after a particularly brutal attack by a roving flock of Harpies. They attacked the tribe while we slept, swooping in from above and catching the sentries completely by surprise, I was very young and my mother Elosha gathered me and fled to a nearby cave system, with other women and children of the besieged tribe. During the battle many where lost, including my two older brothers. After the loss of dozens of tribe mates and his two oldest sons, my father Jorish went mad with the shame of failing to protect his tribe and family. He ran off into the woods one night and when he was found days later by a hunting party, they discovered that he had killed himself with his own dagger.

I am told our tribe once numbered in the Thousands in our prime, but after ceaseless attacks by marauding Centaur, vicious Harpies, and isolationist Grimtotems, just over 30 of us remained when Thrall's expedition to establish Sunrock Retreat discovered the Flametotem refugees. At this time I was just barely old enough to begin my trials of bullhood.

In the time after the rescue, a few stayed in Stonetalon, but most relocated to the new Tauren Homeland of Mulgore, seeking to build a strong united Tauran nation, so that the next generations would never have to face extinction again. My mother Elosha, the only other member of my immediate family to survive, played a modest role in helping to unite the tribes in a stable coalition government. To this day, she plays a small part in Tauren politics, a fierce supporter of Chief Bloodhoof, and resides in the capital of Thunder Bluff.

I don't care much for politics and decided on a different path, choosing instead to follow in my father's hoofprints, and I began training in Bloodhoof Village as a hunter. It was during my training that I met the young warrior Krigaren and we bonded immediately. Both having experienced tragic backgrounds, Krigaren's tribe suffered a similar fate as the Flametotems. We soon became Honor brothers, and shortly afterwards, through Krigaren, I joined the Bloodbound guild.

But after a year with in Bloodbound, many of its core members have either been lost during our many adventures or in the conflict with the Alliance, or have moved on to pursue other paths. And so I left Bloodbound and embarked on a walkabout to commune with nature and listen to the whispers of the Earthmother. After many months alone in the wilds, I began to long for the companionship I once knew in Bloodbound. After suffering such loss in early in my life I tend to fear abandonment. So I returned to the Horde Capital where I ran into young Zema, who I have met once before in Booty Bay long ago. And also the Farseer Kretol. After a few conversations with them and the well known reputation that their tribe has among Horde, I decided to pursue membership.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am a fully trained Skinner, and I just recently took up engineering. I am also a novice cook and fully trained in first aid.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Since my earliest days on the plains of Mulgore, my allegiance has been to those of Bloodbound Clan, but due to many recent losses, and core members seeking other paths in life, I have left to pursue a new organization to ally myself with.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Ironsong Tribe has a reputation known far and wide in Azeroth. their honor is among the finest to be found. They are great people and some I have had favorable dealings with, and wish to continue to do so. Among them is the young priestess Zema, whom I met many seasons ago in Booty Bay while helping to console a friend named Kwarky. And Arabeth and Akora, who hold honorable places among the Bloodbound for their aid in many adventures, most notably in the ruins of Dire Maul. And the Farseer Kretol, who pointed my way to Ironsong at a time with I was aimless and lost after my departure from Bloodbound.

((With Bloodbound's lack of participation, I found that I had very little interest to play anymore, I took a break and even considered closing my account. But because I love Warcraft so much, I thought I would give it a second chance, I decided to try a new approach and began to RP more, something I always wanted to do more of. Once I began to RP, I came in contact with members of Ironsong, and my interest in the game renewed. Not to mention that I would love to participate in the high end raid content that I have been thus far unable to partake.))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Hrmm, I think that attaining my 60th season was quite the challenge, but my two most memorable trials was participating in Lord Roop's assassination attempt on the Arch Druid Staghelm in Darnassus. It of course became known as the Debacle at Darnassus, but it was a glorious undertaking. Another was being a part of the Horde force, sent to participate in a joint attack with the Alliance on the Demon forces marshaling at the Dark Portal in the Blasted Lands.

8.) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My greatest desire is to be apart of great tribe again. Leaving Bloodbound has left me with the same feeling of emptiness I knew as a child after the loss of so many Flametotems.

Another is to take a more active role in furthering the Horde's ambitions and undertakings. I have been defending our towns and interests since I could pick up a rifle and an axe, but have not been able to partake in the grand adventures in places like Blackwing Lair and Molten Core. By joining your great tribe I will be in a position to prove my worth and join in on the epic quests.

((While I have never been all about the loot, I would definitely like to finish off my Beaststalker set and even gather some epics. I hate being a 60 and being insta-killed by other 60s in uber gear. Also I love the lore of warcraft but have not been able to get in on the high-end raid content because of the size of my previous guild. But most of all I just want a great group of people to share it with, this game is nothing without good people to enjoy it with.))

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Exploring! My friends in Bloodbound used to always make get in my case for spending more time exploring then training. I would venture into areas far too dangerous for my training level, but I would brave the danger just to see what was there.

I also enjoy a good hunt or adventure with my trusty pets and good friends.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?

Yes, and Yes.

Thank you for your time.
-Voran Flametotem.