Verrone
State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Mah name be Verrone, and I don’t have no titles yet. I’m just gettin sta-ted.

List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

What you mean Vocation mon? I just be a big guy, wit a sword in my hand. Don’t know no magic and stuff, and the voices I keep hearing won’t let me have a pet mon. so I guess if anythin, I just be a ground pounder.

Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Well mon, der aint much to say bout me cuz I really don’t know. Some time ago, I woke up layin on da ground all bleedin and stuff, so I got myself all healed up and den da voice started talkin to me. Told me dat I have a great path to walk, and dat if I do what I was told, I could avoid da bad juju. I aint even sure who it is, but I tink that it just be da voodoo itself talkin to me. But anyway mon, since den, have bin doin what da voice has told me, fightin and stuff, but it be tellin me dat I be needin some help soon, and dat I should find some others that be willin to help me, so here I is. Dat’s bout all there is mon.

Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I be good doin da first aid, fishin (though not to good at this one mon.), minin and smithin.

What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I told you mon, I don’t remember anytin about my clan. And da voice be telling me dat I weren’t part of no guild or anytin like dat.

Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Well mon, dat guy you got dere, umm, UMU I tink be what he go by, he done gone and helped me out a bunch of times. You know, like when you about to get beat on by a big beastie in da barrens. So I figure dat if one of dem be willin to help someone out, den maybe all of dem be willin. And I like people like dat mon. So I figure dat I want to help some people to mon. What’s dat mon? No mon, is just questions mon. The voice would like to know why you be so interested in who I be.

What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I tell ya mon, some of dese questions you ask, I wonder if you be writein for a paper or sometin. Well, I be tryin to kill that bad juju guy Zalazane, when all of a sudden, here come this big pair of drooling horns runnin down da beach. I taught I be a gonner for sure, what with all Zalazane's friends hangin around and such. Then This big ting yells SMASHEE!!!!! at the top of his lungs, charges in, and kills everyting in da area before I know what is happening. He spins around to me, givs me a noogie that burried me in the ground to my waist, then runs off. A little bit later while I be diggin mytself out, I hear SMASHEE!!! off in da distance again. Once I got myself dug out, I kinda started to follow him for a while, all the while having learn't to avoid noogies and hugs.

Greatest trial? diggin myself out of dat much sand mon. Is hard when your arms be burried with you.

What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Well mon, now dat be a better question. I look forward to when dis damn voice be tellin me who I be and who I was. Tink It would be nice to know so I could find out if I gots any family or tings like dat. I would also like to start helpin oder guys like dey help me. Dat way I avoid da bad juju. But I tink the biggest goal right now, be to find out how I get dis voice from snorin so loud all da time.

What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Der be many tings I like when I walk. Sometimes da plants, sometimes da beasties, but mostly da people. I like to see dem as who dey be, some heros, some not so heros, and some that don’t even have to try mon.

Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Ya mon, I will do what the voice be tellin me, and it say dat I understand dem rulez and will prove I be good by followin dem.
Loa... I'm glad you survived meeting Umu at full force, dear.
Greetings, Veroone, I am Merrina, a Blademaster of the Tribe. We would be interested in meeting you at our weekly gathering, Thursday evening, 6:00 pm Origrrmar time. Just follow Umu' path, or whisper to anyone in the Tribe for the location of the moot. We change locations weekly.

Hope to see you there.