Venera Thrice-Guiles
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
My name is Venera Thrice-Guiles. I suppose I ought say Lady Thrice-Quiles, but that inherited title comes from a noble family of no consequence.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
I am a Blood Knight of the Sin'dorei, controller of the Light. My studies within that vocation have made me particularly enduring.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I am the second daughter of of two petty nobles residing in Silvermoon City. My childhood was filled with constant trials of intrigue and subversion. This was made so by my father who believes himself the constant target of unseen enemies seeking to take what little power he has. The truth is that the man is insane and was so well before our addiction to magic became an issue, though our race's new challenge has only worsened the situation. My mother, on the other hand, spent her time carefully dancing with this fragile state in her spouse and drew away whatever power he did possess over his estate for her own interests. They were excellent teachers. I also have two sisters with the same teachers, one older and one younger. These people were my classmates.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
At present I am a practitioner of three different trade skills. A youthful fascination with the aesthetics of plants first led me to study herbalism and I am pleased that this hobby has resulted in something more practical. In addition to herbology I have trained in the art of enchantment. I find little reason to ignore my race's affinity for this art, and one cannot argue with the results. Lastly, I am an accomplished cook. I found this to be necessary soon after my travels began as growing up in a noble family, no matter how indistinct, comes with certain services of quality. Good food was one of them and I simply will not stand for anything less than satisfying. As I am forced to travel alone at times, learning to cook well was the only solution. Oh how my family would scoff if they knew.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
This tribe would be the first I have claimed membership of.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you
have had with members of Ironsong.
I have two friends that I keep in touch through written correspondance: Alissandre and Phoronid. It is by their recomendation that this orginzation holds my curiosity and earned my efforts to learn more about it.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
My greatest trial was the delicate process required to gain membership in the Blood Knights without my father's knowledge until he could not do anything about it. Naturally as a new order, it was to be feared and reviled. Just another association bent on his downfall. Perhaps that's one of the reasons it held such alure.

I had to provide a series of reasons I would go missing for extended periods of time. SoOne of which would be me arranging for time to be spent with a friend of the family, who was a trusted consort of mine, and create the appearance of a courtship. However, I would in actuality meet with another viable suitor and trusted friend in secret, immediately proceeded by another skipping off in secret to train. It's most fortunate the newness of the orgnization and my family's general disdain for martial prowess meant there were no contacts in it for the family. Naturally they found out about the fake relationship but they failed to investigate into my affairs beyond that. They had just assumed I was having an extended youthful tryst.

There were more lies given to the family, but that is the one I enjoyed most. However, once I became an initiate I was able to reveal my actual goals... My father wouldn't dare move against me so soon now that the order actually had an investment in me.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
It sounds so borish to say that I want power, and even somewhat inaccurate. I want to control power. It sounds like something more than a semantic difference, but I assure you there's something to it. I've beared witness and heard too many tales of those who acqurie more than they can handle. All these people every wanted was to have. This is a mistake and an amazingly repetative one throughout history. My goal is not simply acquiring power, but mastering it. Strength that controls you in the end is, in fact, a weakness and each acquisition must be carefully calculated and considered. I suppose I'm just picky like that.

Naturally, this was another appealing factor of the Blood Knights. They control the light and make that power submit to them... to myself. I like that.

Another long term goal is to sever my remaining ties to my family. The most efficient way to do this is to join another one via marriage. So finding a truly worthy suitor of good breeding and position is something to be vigilant for.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Aside from the chance to get away? I suppose it would be the further power I control as I become more tempered through my experiences. There are also some foods that simply did not exist fresh at home.

I also must admit a crass delight in being an operation's lynchpin when fighting alongside fellow adventurers. It's good to have people be utterly dependant upon you. Now if only I could heal myself quickly without getting distracted in the middle of combat...

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read, understand, and agree with the rules and will hereby abide by them in entirety.
((Phoronid reply))

I vouch for this one at being of good warrior spirit and a drive and personal strength rarely seen.

Much potential.
Started peonship 12/17/09
Stalkinghoof, 85th level Tauren Hunter
Krinar Cloudcleaver, 85th level Tauren Warrior
Zerthis Waterwalker, 85th level Orc Shaman