Vanguard Raiding Schedule And Membership List
Vanguard of the Ironsong is proud to announce its raiding schedule.

Currently we raid Kharazan
Tuesdays 6:30 - 7:30 (just a couple bosses)
Saturday 3:30pm - ?
Sunday 3:30pm - ?
Server time. End of runs are defined more by player choice than any hours set in stone.

Our raid consists of the following permanent members:

Warrior: Serous (Rotten Luck)
Druid: Eatmore, Sound
Rogue: Gholjan
Warlock: Damoxian
Priest: Gioron (4th piece of loot damned him), Dannae
Mage: Saltin
Hunter: Dokcha
Shaman: Mindial (blood cult) , Zeengo
Paladin: N/A (recruitment potential)
* refers to a character who has an alt within the raid.

Alternates :
Jivundus (Warrior) *Currently semi available.
Kretol (Shaman) *Currently rarely available
Wakaraina (Shaman) *Currently available.
Recruitment is based on the needs of the raid to gather key individuals. Those on the alternate list are either unable to make as many raids as we might like, or those who can fill in for a character of a similar profession when they are unavailable. For permanent membership please speak to myself. If I am unavailable, Sound is my answering machine.

Those seeking to be alternates are always welcome to talk to me to be added to the list as attendance will often require us to add people to our roster for raid days.

Official amendment to the rules of the raid. All loot won during the course of the Opera House event must be accompanied by a vocal performance from the winner. If one is unable to or unwilling to do such a performance, they will be unable to obtain loot from any encounter in the opera house. That is all.
Quote: Damoxian wrote:

Official amendment to the rules of the raid. All loot won during the course of the Opera House event must be accompanied by a vocal performance from the winner. If one is unable to or unwilling to do such a performance, they will be unable to obtain loot from any encounter in the opera house. That is all.
.. It's now an official amendment?! <patheticallywimpers>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Karazhan Raiding Schedule Kosath 10 4,872 06-27-2008, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Vanguard Raiding - Taking a break. (Title Changed) Sound 21 8,172 10-18-2007, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Kosath