Vanea and Naruth absent 9/8
It is highly unlikely that V and I will make it to the raid this Saturday, as we will be spending the majority of the day moving. Joy. Which means, of course, that the raid will be needing a spare healer and more importantly, a sub mage-tank. *eyes Rajana?* Good luck to you lot, and have fun!
I believe Damoxian is going to be absent as well, which means I'll be bringing Grommash most likely
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Unless I can swing something cleaver at work, Sound won't be able to make it on Saturday until 3:10'ish. So, if the raid plans on starting at 2:30'ish like last weekend, you'll need to find another healer to fill my spot as well (or at least for Maulgar). Sorry.. Sad
Sound Wrote:Unless I can swing something cleaver at work

While this is disappointing, I don't think its really a valid reason to start using cutlery on your co-workers. Besides, it would be hard for you to make the raid next week from inside a jail cell.

[Image: unbranded-cleaver-through-head.jpg]
*blink*

Funniest thing all day. Thanks. Smile
Oryx - Jadox - Koryx - Atorax - Cabochon - Hargrim - Morwen - Stillweaver - Talindrys
So I uh.. /bonksherself.

Thanks for helping me get stupidly confused, laugh and then doom myself all at once, Gio. :p

And honestly, the guys in appliances truly wouldn't mind it. *innocent look!*
Just wanted to note that while I'll make the run, I may have to leave early depending how long it takes us. Probably 5-6ish
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
I will be MIA Saturday as well. Last campin trip of the year and if I miss it I will have an angry wife. Nobody likes an angry wife =P.
[Image: Eatmore.png]
Darn you people! You're not allowed to all be absent at once!! If the raid doesn't go down on a day I can finaly make it again, I swear, I'll hurt you in the most painful and excessivly creative ways possible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Naruth... 7 3,899 05-25-2007, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Guest
  March 23-24 Where's the Blood of Naruth?! 5 2,850 03-24-2007, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Efluvious