Utsu's awakening
Ug what de heck happened... slowly Utsu raises his head, muscles weak from not being used. grunting, he lifts up his hand to block the spot-light like beam of light that is streaming from over head. Who... what's going on... ? as his eyes begin to clear and his head begins to steady everything around him begins to come into focus. Stranglethorn...? what am I doin here? taking a few more deep breaths he feels the strength returning to his fingers. Pulling himself to his feet he looks around and notices the grass around him is long and untouched he wonders to himself how long was he out for. I have ta get to Orgrimmar...

(( to let everyone know Im planning on making this a full story, just going to do it in parts for now, oh and please forgive the spelling Im quite dumb when it comes to that ))
our enemies will not know we are there till my sword is sticking out threw their chests.
~Proud 'Raider' of the Ironsong tribe.~
Utsu starts walking twords the garison at Grom'Gol. After a few hundred yards a thought occures to him... reaching into his change purse he pulls out a piece of runecloth gentally folded around a finely crafted wooden flute he uses to call his beloved raptor, Mar'dok. Placing the instament to his lips he blows into it gentally, his finger lightly dancing over the holes in the flute playing a soft melody that has haunted him all of his life.

Then all of a sudden, like a bolt of lightning striking a tree, flashes of events unfamiliar to him pass thew his his mind. Like water threw a dam pictures of huts on fire and the sounds of screaming trolls overwealm him. then as quickly as it strikes its gone...

Droping to one knee he grabs his head just as the vissions pass. Gentally shaking his head he returns to his feet. He places the flute to his lips again and begins to play the melody, this time to the end. after its over he places the flute back in the soft cloth that protects it, and in turn places that back in the purse. he waits for a few moments, but Mar'dok does not appear. Shacking his head he lets out a sigh and a slight curse, this is not the first time the raptor has ignored his call. Usually Mar'dok comes when called but on the slight occasion like when a unaware human or gnome cross the raptors path he will stalk them then if he decides they are catchable he will strike and kill the stranger.

Finally Utsu had enough and decided to walk the rest of the way to Grom' Gol after all nothing in this jungle could bring any true harm to a rogue of Utsu's season. After a few kilometers of trudging threw the dense jungle he comes to a clearing just outside of Grom'Gol. Sure enough he can also see Mar'dok ravaging an unidentifiable corpse under a tree just outside of the gate. as he gets closer to the raptor, Mar'dok sences his masters presence and lowers his head, knowing that he misbehavied. Utsu walks up to Mar'dok and gentally pats him on the side of his long eligant neck.
~ I hope you enjoyed your lunch my friend.~ Utsu walks threw the gates of Grom'Gol and heads for the Zepplin tower. looking back over his shoulder he gives a stern whistle and as he should Mar'dok comes running. Glaring at the raptor Utsu says to him. ~ I love how you come when its convenient for you...~
our enemies will not know we are there till my sword is sticking out threw their chests.
~Proud 'Raider' of the Ironsong tribe.~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When Kaetze met Utsu. (Closed) Kaetze 4 2,766 05-30-2006, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Kaetze