UniUploader and site updates.
I can't figure out if it's working or not. I have the Character Profiler mod as well and I hit all the right buttons but I don't know if it worked. How can I be sure?

Also, the character management page needs to be updated to include Blood Elves and Paladins. Should we assume that our Blood Elf characters are Peons regardless of their rank in Blood Bourne?

~Shealtiel Firefox, Elven youngling
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…
On the Roster, do your characters show as links now?
As for the character management, soon I will no longer have it (as soon as phpbb is updated to the next version), so I'm not going to bother updating it.
phpbb?
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Sorry about my late reply.

phpbb is the board! Smile But as you may have noticed, I've already removed the WoW Characters mod.
And back to my initial questions! However, if your characters are in Blood Bourne, they won't show up in the Roster, of course. Only Ironsong-tagged characters will be able to upload their character information.
Will that be changed on the first?
(\__/)
(O.o )

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage