Uld achivement (mount) runs.
There has been talk in occ and with don's 10 man about hitting uld for the achievements to earn the 310 mount (since we'd have to buy it in cata). I really like this idea for both my toons, more than likely i'll be joining don's on jetta as healer if we do this, but I really want the mount on aracna.

I'm sure others maybe interested so I'm suggesting we get together pick a day or two out of the week and start working on this before cata.
Any chance we could set this up as an in-guild run? I would really love the opportunity to get a shot at the achievements as well and am pretty sure we could fill it with all IST folks rather than basing it on Don's extant raid.
Oh I know Aliss...thats why I've posted this here. I'm sure we can get 10 people from IST involved. We just need to make sure we got all the bases covered, I'm not against a 25 man either if we get that many interested. With cata around the corner and rumors of this mount no longer being available afterwards best we get started asap.
I plan to go ahead with my current group. This is something we've talked about doing for awhile and once we finish up the Lich King runs they deserve a break. I'm open to doing an all IST one too. If you had a slot that you needed to fill I can bring my Warlock Donalnob, although only if you don't have someone's main to fill the slot.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad
I wouldn't mind going along just to see the end boss. Seems like that was one of those bosses that just got skipped.

A bonus of a 310 mount would also be much desired. Wink
Speaking of mounts... anyone got 12000 g lyin' around? I'm in need of it for some parts for a certain motorcycle mount... ;D
Heres a link for all the achievements needed so everyone can have an idea of what we're getting into.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2957">http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2957</a><!-- m -->
Ok, well if anyone ends up organizing an in guild version of this, I would love to go.
Alissandre Wrote:Ok, well if anyone ends up organizing an in guild version of this, I would love to go.

I echo this statement. I would love to go on an in-guild version of this.
For unstated out-of-game reasons, I am not comfortable with the non-IST folks on Don's raid.

- Phoro.
to Stab or Tank... that is the question.
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
DPS should be easily enough covered, but i'm not sure if Eddge is geared enough to tank there yet (plus with your schedule changing would you be able to come?). But we do still need to hear from some tanks and some healers to get the ball rolling.
Might be available with Shantow...though he has gotten all the achievements already and just needs the final boss. I was in a group we cobbled together a couple months back to try and get this done. I will say that you will most likely blow through the majority of achievements...but the "Fireman" achievement is rough. I actually NEVER want to try that again. O the fire...how it BUUUUUUUUUURNS!
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
As much as I have been hoping and wanting and trying to get people to do this, remember that after next Tuesday (most likely), you will no longer be a max-level specced toon, your gear will be optimized for specs and stats which no longer exist, and your talents and rotations will be smacked down into beta-testing mode. Patch 4.01 will be dropping either next week or the week after, and you will not be the over-geared monster of raids that you are today.

On another note, if you are planning to purchase heirloom gear for an alt, do it now. The cap on justice points and the cost for items will devalue the triumph emblems and stone keeper's shards you have now, so use them while they are still worth something.
Nganga Nyeusi
He is fast and is the danger.
What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?
then lets all get together this weekend and try it?
Nganga Wrote:your talents and rotations will be smacked down into beta-testing mode.

Good thinking Nagagaan! What a great way to practice our new rotations using old hard modes! Wink
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Your upbeat and forward-thinking attitudes will not be tolerated!!
Nganga Nyeusi
He is fast and is the danger.
What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?