Uhm, anyone need a rogue?
Heya folks, due to an unusual term of events, I find myself without a partner. I really would like to find a person who is eager to maintain an active, yet sane, team =) If there is anyone who would like to team up with this broken rogue, just let me know and we can talk =) thanks much in advance!
[Image: 2738341mWkUR.png]
*eyes you* This better be for PVP and not Kara.. 'cause dernit, you're ouuuuuuuur's! *plops herself on the ground, clings to your leg and refuses to budge*
well, Efluvious would definately be up for it, but he's more broken than you are, fury as he is =o
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
5vs5 gogo!
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
If I knew any sort of survivability pvp-wise whatsoever on Sound, I would seriously considering joining you lot as you continually made these. It would be a very different and possible fun way to past the time in my opinion. However she is doom. I am doom. We die. A lot. =Notgood.

That and I also have no effin' idea if a resto druid is helpful in an arena whatsoever. I don't know why, but I want to say no.
Well well I'd also be up for an arena team. My last team consisted of a MS war and my self we did suprizingly well. won about 7 out of 10 near the end there. but yea i allso have 2 possiabilities My mage and shammy. of corse my shammy is better geared but my mage has great Survivability .

*edit* I whould even consider respecing to Restor But yea i would love a good 5v5 i'll start working on a few possible partys.
5v5 looks to be the best option =) eflu, i would love to have you and jivvy too, that would be awesome

Mindial, make up your mind =D in honesty, I would love to have you mage. We are mighty heavy on melee DPS. But I'm not picky =)

And soundie, Resto druids are great for small PvP. a healer who can't be seen is great, not to mention being able to root and Cyclone. It might be harder for a resto druid in 5v5, but if you ever got the inkling, I would be glad to take you =)

I think all we need now is a healer (oooh anathamon!), or a CC/DPS. If anyone would like to join us this forming 5v5, let me know and then we can start talking about forming this up =)
I could try and set aside some time for it...

But both Karrah and Verr are woefully under geared.
you name the time (except monday) and I'll be there.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Okey dokey =) this is my opinion for times

Thursday after moot: ~7:00
Sunday (main day for making out points): anytime that suits us all
---
If anyone has a name suggestion or what not, let me know. I will float the registration fee
Rabid Geese?
Here's a name

Tummy ticklers!

oh oh oh oh oh even better

Scaraficed
fancy feast?

Yes i'm just throwing things out there.