UI Screenshots
Hail Ironsong!!

I was curious to see screenshots of peoples UI's. I figured someones might have some good ideas and it might help someone out.

Thanks,
Quijin

[Image: Quijin-UI.jpg][/img]
OOC:

This is mine Smile I like having my chat split up, so I can see combat messages, etc.

[Image: UI.jpg]

Edit: Wow, it came out very tiny....

RE-Edit: Put it in a different place, so I could show it off big and pretty...sorry the bag is opened, it was one of thos times where I hit print screen instead of my scroll lock key for talking on TS Smile
I like how it shows your party its a very clean look.

Thanks!!
Quijin
OOC:

Ohh! and all of that is done with in-game tools, I don't use CT_RA or any other mod for raids or group windows, nor for my hot bars....too many bad experiences with things breaking.
How do you get all the different groups and names to show up on the sides like that? That's cool!

Calshak
(( Qui's is CT Raid Assist. I have never used it, so I'm not sure how to get it to do that....mine is the in-game raid interface. Those little group boxes can be moved anywhere on the screen -and- you can choose to only see certain class mana/health bars, as well... ie: put all priests in one place, all warriors in one place, etc. ...it's very neat, they did a great job with the 'normal' ingame interface ))
Here's mine. Lots of custom UI stuff. The two bars in the middle are health and mana. I have a bad habit of not looking at either of these when I am in a group. When I am in combat buttons for potions appear over each of these as added incentive to pay attention.

[Image: efluvia2gk.th.jpg]