UBRS run tonight 5/3
*You see a bloodstained piece of parchment pinned to a tree. The writing is barely legible.*

Me and rogue friend Drauthlin will be going through the place with the dragons to get their eyes! The hag in the Scourge-land wants them. She want dem to use in some magics me thinks, to help me with me quest to get key to de biiiiig dragon. If anyone else want to go with the rogue and me, you be more than welcome.

((We will try to get started around 4:30 to 5pm. If you're interested please feel free to respond! We appreciate any of the help! We're desperately trying to get that string completed so when people ask us to go, we actually can!)
Any help that can be given would be appreciated. I know Mikia and myself would both enjoy the opportunity to work with our new friends in the Tribe, and being able to enter Onyxia's lair and see what awaits me there has been of no small interest to me recently.

Thank you.
Death comes to all - our only choice is how we meet it.
I should warn you that the Tribe has a regularly scheduled weekly raid to the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj at 5:30pm on Wednesdays, but otherwise good hunting to you!
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
Ah - wasn't aware of that. Is there a list somewhere of the days and times of the raids that I can view?

We'll find a different non-Ironsong group I s'pose. Thanks anyways!
Death comes to all - our only choice is how we meet it.
Vilyave needs to run UBRS as well, and I should be free around the time listed. I'll likely be on as Naruth... give a tell or let us know in guildchat when you're forming. Smile
We had a guild calendar on the old site but don't have a new one up yet.

Mondays: 5:30pm Zul'Gurub with Rotten Luck
Wednesdays: 5:30pm AQ20 (likely changing to ZG for a time) all-Ironsong
Thursdays: 6pm Moot
Fridays: 5pm Molten Core
Sundays: 3:30pm Battlesong PVP event, Battleground varies by week and numbers

Those are the weekly events. If we don't get enough turnout for ZG tonight though we will likely run UBRS.

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris